Into the Woods

mips42

Adventurer
The cloaker releases Umbril and, again launches into the air of the room. Then, suddenly, there are Four! swirling and swooping near the ceiling making it nearly impossible to determine which one might be the original.
The swarm of cloakers then move over the group towards the open doors.
OOC: Terry, Albrecht and Bimpnott all may take a Opportunity Attack. If you choose to, please also roll a 1d4 to try to attack the Main cloaker.
After Opportunity attacks, it is @jmucciello turn.
1610851951310.png

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Albrecht tears off the cloaker and swings with his axe (it'll be one handed given what he's just done).

OOC: Opp attack: 1d20+6=21. Damage= 1d8+4=11 magical slashing. Target is cloaker (#1 is the one he grabbed): 1d4=2.

EDIT in light of Neurotic's comment in 455. If so -- 1d3=1

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
ooc: Technically that only matters if you roll a 4 on the d4 roll.
Not quite. The difference is 31.25 vs 33 percent. Probability with re-rolling ignoring 4s is 5 out of 16 instead of 5 out of 15. Minor, but non-zero difference.

For roll 1d2 vc 1d3 it is 13 out od 27 instead of 13 in 26.

Might be a bit closer in infinity of rolls, but first two steps are close enough.

mips42

Adventurer
Terry swings at eh cloud of monsters as they swarm overhead, peircing right through one and poof it is gone.
Albrrecht also swings his ax through the remaining clump and poof another is gone.
Bimpnott thrusts his sword at the remaining two and, this time, manages to hit something!
The remaining two, one real, one a phantom, soar out the doors that led to this room.
1611245800098.png

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Enough of these creatures" says Albrecht as they float by. "We'll make a raincoat out of it's hide when we're done."

He turns around and swings his axe... only to encounter....

OOC: Move into the room (past at least the first of the target dummies) and swing.
Attack vs. 1d4=4 (I know there's only 2, but I figured this was easiest). Yay. 1d20+6=13. If a hit, damage = 1d10+4=12 magical slashing.

Remove ads