Into the Woods

mips42

Adventurer
Umbril rushes in, his shadow mimicking his movements and both cautiously peer under the bench where the creature disappeared and...
Nothing.
No sign of it. There is nothing under the bench but a layer of dust and the ever-swirling green fog.
OOC: looks reasonably healthy but definitly showing "scars of battle"
@JustinCase What would Albrecht like to do?

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: If it's Albrecht, then it's me.
Albrecht is surprised the creature has vanished, and curses the creature. He knows there are doors, but his instinct is to pull apart the refuse in the corner with his glowing axe, to see if it's hiding in there.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Bimpnott is relieved the horrid little thing is not currently attacking him. His sense of law, however, makes it hard for him to leave it alone, and the very idea it could be coming back when they least expect it is unsettling...

"Lock it up," he says after a few tense seconds, then clarifies, "Lock the door behind us and alert the watch later. We're on a mission to save a boy."

mips42

Adventurer
[jump scare] Seemingly from nowhere, the tiny monster leaps at Umbril from the very spot where he just looked and attacks!
The creature slashes into him with knife and claw, leaving bloody gashes from both.
OOC: Knife 9[12]+6=18 to hit, 14 damage. Claw [19]+6= 25 to hit, 9 damage. using Shadow Blend changes its init, so, @Kobold Stew it is Albrecht turn.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
The ugly bard has had enough of this fight, and so he releases his right hand from his axe and attempts to push the the creature to the ground.

OOC: Attack: attempt to shove prone. Athletics: 1d20+8=17 (to be opposed by Str (Athletics) or Dex (Acrobatics).
If successful others will have advantage on attacks.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Gah!!" Umbril almost falls down as he throws himself backward from the little menace. His form shimmers and fades while the pale image of him gains substance as he switches places with his double.

Swinging the blades, he tries once again to destroy the thing.

Actions:
Mive: switch places with the echo
Action: attack +6/1d6+4
Bonus: attack +6/1d6+4

@mips42 please roll for me, I'm on vacation and a little bit short on the screen space (mobile only). Thanks

Remove ads