Into the Woods

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Albrecht makes his axe glow, and uses it as a hook to pull the chest out from under the bench. He looks at it. Is there a lock mechanism? Does it look like it is easily smashed? He is a problem solver, looking for solutions.

mips42

Adventurer
OOC: How long ago is the last general's term of service?
It's difficult to see, the doors are old. Make an investigation check.\
Kobold Stew said:
Albrecht makes his axe glow, and uses it as a hook to pull the chest out from under the bench. He looks at it. Is there a lock mechanism? Does it look like it is easily smashed? He is a problem solver, looking for solutions.
There does not appear to be a lock but the chest is quite heavy. Make a strength check to move it.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Panting in the corner, Umbril finally pushes away from the wall.

"This doesn't seem like really safe place to rest. But maybe we can bandage our wounds before opening the door. We could also return down there and try to sleep. I don't know about you, but this has been a long day. Let me look at the chest, I had some experience with secret locks."

Str check aid; Investigation; Thieves tools: 1D20 = [12] = 12
1D20+2 = [4]+2 = 6
1D20+6 = [3]+6 = 9

OOC: I'm really starting to wonder about coyote roller - in all my games there was a string of really low rolls along the lines 2,2,3,2 then something a bit greater then here again low rolls.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"We can open this when we're about to leave. My gramps once told me a chest this heavy might be used to seal some poison gas inside it. After that stupid doll, I don't want to take any risks."

Remove ads