Into the Woods

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"Together now!" Bimpnott urges everyone on, the firbolg himself rushing forwards and slashing his sword and with great speed kicking and throwing a punch as well.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Doesn't it. I should switch to sacred flame. :)
OOC: With probable vulnerability of undead, may be a good idea...

Umbrils echo moves silently to completly box in the undead creature. Warriors scimitars leap in quick rolling pattern and couple of slashes hit the unnatural hide of the creature. Whether they penetrate or not is hard to say without blood or creatures reaction, but at least there are traces of cuts.

OOC: @mips42 : I know I'm jumping in again, but working weeked looms ahead (big deployment to production)

Actions:
Free: move echo wherever others aren't to block the boss - and potentially make OA against it
Attack and Bonus:
Attack vs boss undead; advantage?; damage:
1D20+6 = [19]+6 = 25
1D20+6 = [1]+6 = 7
1D6+4 = [5]+4 = 9

1D20+6 = [6]+6 = 12
1D20+6 = [19]+6 = 25
1D6+4 = [6]+4 = 10

if advantage then 9 and 10 damage, otherwise probably just 9 (unless 12 hits)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Albrecht is moving towards the hilt he can see in the water, but the terrifying creature emerges again. He guides his axe, and sees it hit, but the connection is a superficial one.

OOC: Attack to hit: 1d20+6=23, damage = 1d10+4=5 magical slashing damage, ugh.

mips42

Adventurer
The creature Seems to mostly shrug off the blows From Bimpnott but turns to face Albrecht when his ax bites into the creatures flesh. Its eyes flash a vivid, blood red for an instant in an attempt to Daze the Dwarf and then lashes out with its' claws.
Umbrils swords do connect but make only minor slits in the creatures hide.
OOC:
Daze: The targeted creature must succeed on a DC 15 Wisdom saving throw or be charmed until the end of the creatures next turn. While the target is charmed in this way, its speed is halved, and it has disadvantage on attack rolls.
Claw attack d20+4 [18]+4=22 to hit, 8 damage to the dwarf.

Terry @JustinCase

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Getting frustrated with their hardy opponent, Bimpnott drops his sword and with both hands reaches for the undead thing. While the blade splashes into the shallow water, the firbolg's large hands seek to get a grip on the slippery creature.

OOC: Making a grapple attempt. This is part of the Attack action, and it's a skill contest: Bimpnott's Strength (Athletics) check versus the opponent's Strength (Athletics) or Dexterity (Acrobatics) (their choice).

Strength (Athletics) check: 1D20+7 = [13]+7 = 20

If the creature fails, it gets the Grappled condition (speed becomes 0).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases