Into the Woods

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"Running from the law is a crime," Bimpnott intones with poorly-conceiled anger as he sees the creature attempt to fly towards the ceiling. The giant-kin reaches out and grabs the thing with a massive hand, trying to hold it down.

OOC: Grapple attempt! Opposed Athletics (or Acrobatics) checks again. :)

Bimpnott Athletics: 1D20+7 = [15]+7 = 22

mips42

Adventurer
OOC: Although not Rules as Written, I am granting the Cloaker advantage as it is one size larger AND difficult to grasp AND, at the moment, actively trying to stay out of range.
_: 1D20+3 = [4]+3 = 7
1D20+3 = [16]+3 = 19
and he still managed it.
o_O
Okay, Bimp, you are now HOLDING a cloaker. Good luck.
@Kobold Stew it is your turn

Attachments

• What.png
    What.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 76

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
The cloaker's scream still echoing in his ears, Albrecht sees Bimpnott rushing in to grab the monstrosity.

He always will play the hero, says Albrecht the old adversary. Reliable.

The beast can't move, but that doesn't make it easier to hit. Now Albrecht swings his axe and has to try to avoid Bimpnott as he does.

The razor sharp blade seems to peel the skin of the unwholesome creature.

OOC: Attack: 1d20+6=23 If a hit, damage - 1d10+4=10 magical slashing.
39hp, AC16.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"Ouch," Bimpnott says softly. The firbolg looks frail suddenly, as if his wounds from the woods outside are suddenly catching up with him.

OOC:
Did Bimpnott get hit by an ally or did the cloaker bite him?

Re-reading the whole thread, I discovered that Bimpnott's hitpoints are a lot lower than I thought. Currently he has 2 hp...

HP: 2/27

mips42

Adventurer
OOC:
you take 3 damage. I believe this takes you to 0. Until you receive healing or are stabilized, make death saves on your turn. 10 or higher, you succeed. Otherwise, you fail.

Umbrils' strike finds the Cloaker in Bimpnotts' arms but, as soon as it does, the firbolg releases the creature and slumps to the floor, unconscious.
The Cloaker quickly soars to the newest attacker, seemingly more intent on eliminating threats than anything else at the moment. The creature manages to bite Umbril and attaches itself to him again.

OOC: Bite:
_: 1D20+6 = [12]+6 = 18
10 damage.
Tail:
_: 1D20+6 = [2]+6 = 8

@jmucchiello it is your turn

Remove ads