Into the Woods

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
The ghouls claws take a slash at Albrecht's flesh, and he is unable to dislodge his axe easily. When he does, Albrecht tries to swing his axe at the creature in front of him, but the blade slips in his hand.

OOC: Attack: 1d20+6=7. Fumble. Ugh.
Total Damage taken: 5.

mips42

Adventurer
Terry raises her holy symbol "Back into the shadows fell undead,." As she does a wave of energy moves sluggishly through the morass of creatures.
Hearing the name of the God, Gertrudde faces Terry "Clever girl," she hisses.
OOC: Ghoul 7 pass, Ghoul 6 FAIL, Ghoul 5 FAIL
Gertrude
Albrecht
Terry
Bimpnott @JustinCase
Ghouls
Umbril

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Quickly surveying the scene, Bimpnott frowns and reaches inside his ancestral magic. He promptly vanishes into thin air.

Suddenly appearing next to Gertrude a few seconds later, the firbolg grabs at the monstrous woman with a big hand, hoping to replicate the technique he used so effectively last time.

OOC: Bonus Action: Hidden Step (turn invisible 1/SR).
Move: Around the ghouls and the desk, ending movement next to Gertrude.
Action: Grapple attempt. I'm not sure if I get advantage on that roll (attacks by unseen attackers get advantage, but grapple replaces the Attack action), so I'll roll a plain Athletics roll, to be contested by the targets Athletics or Acrobatics roll:
1D20+7 = [15]+7 = 22

mips42

Adventurer
Bimpnott disappears from sight and reappears next to the Night Hag and wraps his meaty arms around her. She grins at him and, suddenly disappears and re-appears five feet away. "Bad boy, ' she snarls. "You should ask first."
The two ghouls that Terry managed to turn, move away towards the back of the chamber. The one that wasn't turned, moves up and slashes at the young cleric with one claw and Umbril with the other. The Claws bite deep into the yound lady and also into the Elf.
OOC: Grapple successful but Gertrude used Far Step as a reaction to teleport away.
Ghoul 7 Claw attack on Terry [20]+4=24; CRIT Damage 13 points slashing damage. Claw attack on Umbril [18]+4=22; 9 damage.
Gertrude
Albrecht
Terry
Bimpnott
Ghouls
Umbril @Neurotic

1638237106722.png

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.

mips42

Adventurer
Umbrils strikes find their mark on the hideous ghoul, but the creature continues to attempt to get to him.
Gertrude utters some vile-sounding words and more of the arranged corpses rise, this time as Zombies! 'Go, my children. Strike them down!"
The zombies shamble forth, 3 towards Bipnott, 3 towards Albrecht and 2 towards Terry and Umbril.
The zombies immediately begin attacking!
The three on Albrecht begin slamming him with their fists. One manages to catch him on the side of the ear.
The Three on Bimpnott also begin beating on him, one manages to get in a god right cross.
The two on Terry ben beating on her, but are not able to find any soft flesh.
1639582992315.png

OOC: lots of attacks here
-Attacks on Albrecht
Zombie 2 [15+3]=18 to hit, 3 damage
Zombie 3 [5+3]=8 to hit
Zombie 4 [7+3]=10 to hit
-Attacks on Bimpnott
Zombie 5 [3+3]=6 to hit
Zombie 6 [16+3]=19 to hit, 2 damage
Zombie 7 [2+3]=5 to hit
-Attacks on Terry
Zombie 8 [9+3]=12
Zombie 9 [13+3]=16

Gertrude
Albrecht @Kobold Stew
Terry
Bimpnott
Ghouls
Umbril

Sorry for long delay, been pulling 10 and 12 hour work shifts. Good for the paycheck, hard on everything else.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Albrecht growls when the zombies begin to rise, as he swings his axe at zombie 4. The blade connects, and he sees its glow illuminating the hollow creature from within.

OOC: Attack: 1d20+6=21, 1d10+4=14 magical slashing damage.
HP: 31/39.

Still wating to know if the matress or bed can be reached/moved (post 684).

mips42

Adventurer
Albrechts ax bites into the Zombie's putified flesh, severing the putifies spine and returning it to a un-moving corpse.
OOC: sorry, I missed that. Yes, you can get there and it could likely be moved but would take some effort[
Gertrude
Albrecht
Terry @jmucchiello
Bimpnott
Ghouls
Umbril
/ooc]

Remove ads