Into the Woods

mips42

Adventurer
Umbril again uses his echo to slash at Gertrude. This time, the echos blade glances off of her tough hide with no damage.
Gerturde Again calls to the gem and energy flows into her once again, then the hag lashes out with her claws at Albrecht, tearing int him again.
A Zombie attacks Bimpnott, slamming its fists into the side of the Firbolgs head!
A Zombie attacks Umbril, Beating its fists on the elfs armor, but doing on damage to him.
A second Zombie attacks Umbril, one of the things fists catching him solidly.

Umbril [10]+6=16, miss
Gertude heals 11 points, Claws [16]+7=23 to hit, [6,3]+4=13 damage to Albrecht.
Zombie 3 [20]+3=23 to hit, Crit! [3,2]+1=6 bludgeoning damage to Bimpnott
Zombie 4 [12]+3=15 to hit, miss.
Zombie 5 [17]+3=20to hit, Hit! [6]+1=7 damage

Gertrude
Zombies
Albrecht @Kobold Stew
Terry
Bimpnott
Ghouls (0 active, 2 turned (round 6/10)
Umbril
[/ooc]

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
The claws dig into Albrecht's flesh, and he howls in pain. I'm not going to make it, he realizes. He swings his axe, but it misses terribly.

OOC: Wasn't expecting her to heal and attack!

Attack: 1d20+6=10 miss.
Albrecht: 9/39HP. I don't think I have given my Bardic inspiration die, to anyone, but i might have (let me know if you have it). If someone comes to attack Gertrued, please take it for +1d6 to attack or damage. Otherwise, he'll use it to reduce the next incoming attack.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I cannot hurt her enough if she heals constantly! Can we clear up the clutter!?"
Umbril calls out even as he keeps slashing at the monster. But that last hit spoiled his rhythm with the blades and his first just clangs off the wall while second slashes into the empty air.

OOC: I'll test chance to die hypothesis, it will be full attack vs Gertrude
Chance to die: 1D20+6 = [1]+6 = 7
1D6+4 = [2]+4 = 6
1D20+6 = [6]+6 = 12
1D6+4 = [5]+4 = 9

Yup! Works! We're all gonna die!

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Having fallen down from grabbing the evil gem, Bimpnott is still reeling from the dark magic washing over him. He fails to see the zombie approach and knock him on the head.

The world goes dark. Again.

OOC: Sorry, didn't realize it was my turn in the initiative.

Bimpnott is at 0/27 hp after that last hit, so he goes down again. Death save: 1D20 = [15] = 15

Succes: 1/3
Failure: 0/3

mips42

Adventurer
Gertude sends out 3 more bolts of force, one at albrecht, 1 at Umbril and one at Terry. The impact, however, is light.
A Zombie flails at Bimpnott, missing entirely.
A Zombie flails at Umbril, missing entirely
A Zombie flails at umbril, missing entirely

OOC:
Gertrude casts Magic missile and causes [1]+1=2 damage (blech) to Albrecht, Umbril and Terry
Zombie 3 attacks Bimpnott [6]+3+9 to hit (miss)
Zombie 4 attacks Umbril [7]+3=10 to hit (miss)
Zombie 5 attacks Umbril [8]+3=11 to hit (miss)

Gertrude
Zombies
Albrecht @Kobold Stew
Terry
Bimpnott
Ghouls (0 active, 2 turned (round 6/10)
Umbril

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
With a gasp, Bimpnott comes to again. Wide-eyed he looks at Terry, needing a few moments to gather his calm.

"Thanks," he whispers, a blush appearing on his cheecks and his eyes averting, the firbolg quickly stands up. He focuses his attention on the zombie that floored him, and with his big hands tries to push the undead to the floor.

OOC: Thanks! Now at 10/27 hp.

Shove the zombie 5 feet away from me; it must make an opposed Athletics or Acrobatics checks versus mine or be knocked prone:
Shove: 1D20+7 = [17]+7 = 24

Remove ads