(IR) 3rd IR, Turn 1 - 2 (thread 1)

To all!

Shade delegation will attend the conference, HOWEVER we ask why Vecna ISN`T INVITED? We are sure, that Vecna is less a threat than Forrester, less powerful, and of course lacks the subtle cunning of this snake. We believe that robots that attacked Kevellond League were doing it on HIS orders. A clever plot to gain some popularity, but it pales in comparison to his previous accomplishments, like marrying with Queen Alustriel and subduing remmants of her people after the mass genocide against the elves, that makes him the greatest mass murderer in Oerth`s and Toril`s history. On your place I would be scared of this guy, not Vecna!

And we stop spreading Shadow besides territories we control.
William Ronald and others, how about exchanging technology like Kalanyr proposed?

Maudlin

First Post
A representative from Acererak's rule will also attend the peace conference, if only out of curiosity. Mistress Ferranifer, head of the Black Academy will speak for him.

Lord Melkor - We do not allow embassies on our lands, however we are willing to set up a liaison within your own borders. Depending on how the Torrilian invaders behave, closer communication may be called for.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Vecna will not be invited

Vecna is more of a threat than Forrester simply because of his raw malice. While Forresters intentions are mysterious at BEST, Vecna clearly wants to kill us all - Which, I believe, is incompatible with your and our intentions. Through several Prismatic Walls, we should be able to shield the conference itself from any catastrophe he may assault us with. However, it would be in all of our best interests to hold this peace conference in an uninhabited area.

I should also mention that the Solistarim will not be aware of my prescence at this peace conference - They are less pragmatic than me, and I don't believe they are interested in compromise. I, however, desire to understand your intentions more fully, and perhaps to create some sort of... mutually beneficial arrangement between you and I.

Vecna clearly wants to kill us all

Don`t make me laugh Anabstecorian, are your intentions any diffrent O Hair Of Ilsenine? And you should know Forrester well, my dear friend, wasn`t he leading Torillian forces against New
Umbra along with Reprisal?

Well if you decide to follow pragmatism rather than fanaticm we will be interested in alliance, at first we suggest sharing technology. Will you accept the fact that there are Ililthidi among The Shade that don`t follow Ilsenine( including one of Shadowlords).

Serpenteye

First Post
Vecna will not be invited

Regardless of our private squabbles must be obvious that Vecna has no desire to come to any peaceful agreement with any other power. Vecna himself is too powerful to be allowed to attend the conference in person, the risk would be too great. Some would say the same about my ally Acererak but I believe that he can be trusted.
Precautions will of cource be taken but I doubt that even Vecna would dare attack so many powerful individuals as us directly.

Serpenteye

First Post
True. But if he strikes at us all he must know he will be hunted down and killed by 2000 powerpoints. If he only strikes at us one at a time then those who were not attacked might not be so helpful in moving against him. He might even hope he could form an alliance or strike in the middle of a war like he did the last time. That is one of the reasons why a peace is so desireable at this time.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Regarding Lord Talos's response

Yes, I did know Forrester - And one thing I do know about him is that he is, frankly, one of the most intelligent and dangerous opponents my people had EVER faced. However, he is far from unprincipled. His butchery at Evereska was hardly a backstab. He has never been one to work in shadow - He broadcasts his intentions as clearly as thralls broadcast their thoughts. The memories of New Umbra are still clear in my mind, foolish little drow. I have seen what he is capable of, and, more importantly, what he is NOT capable of. Vecna is a greater danger.

Regarding the Shadowlord who follows Lord Melkor - He is misguided, and foolish, to worship those other than the True God Ilsensine, but such things are a fact of life. I will accept his presence.

As for my intentions, they are not your business. But I will state that my victory would be far more pleasant for you than any victory of Vecna.

Uvenelei

First Post
Both Aurican and Zagyg will be attending the peace confrence. And about Venca; the amount of magical power attending the confrence may not be equal to his, but it will certaintly be intimidating. If we work together, I am sure we can secure the site of the confrence. After all, the peace confrence is about working together.

Forrester

First Post
Re: Regarding Lord Talos's response

Anabstercorian said:
Yes, I did know Forrester - And one thing I do know about him is that he is, frankly, one of the most intelligent and dangerous opponents my people had EVER faced. . . I have seen what he is capable of, and, more importantly, what he is NOT capable of. . .

I'm flattered, Anabstercorian! Truly flattered. Perhaps we can make peace after all.

<allocates more PL to defense against surprise squid attacks>

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases