(IR) Announcing a New Strategic Roleplaying Campaign of Epic Proportions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Serpenteye said:
Thanks yourself :).

Turns out he never did write anything definite about claiming Iuz. Maybe your bloody axe scared him off or maybe we'll be finding pieces of him floating in the Whyestil Lake. Either way, you sure know how to handle the competition ;).

I don't know about Birthright or Fields of Blood (never read them), but it will not resemble the Civilization games. The economy will be a lot simpler than in Civ, there won't be nearly as much micromanagement and there will be more avenues of advancement. I'm not sure if it's very close to any particular game, besides the 3rd IR, as far as the rules are concerned. Hmm...

Seems like Iuz is trying to fabricate a diplomatic incident to establish a casus belli against the Circle of Eight. "They attacked me first with that cursed book, I had no choice but to slaughter their entire population..." :D

We have a couple of Neutrals, but you are the first Good. Good luck, brave man. :D

Would you like some elves with that order?

Brightright ... Me too know the game just from the PC wersion ... It seems that nobody have it, nowhere PDF to get. What I learned from PC wersion is simple enough. Everything was priced in Gold Bars ... 1 equals about 10 to 100 thousands of gold pieces. It's because after adventure all treasures gained by my party was weirdly transformed to GB. And clerics were ruling the battlefield ... since thanks to stupid bug, everything could been turned. Clerics were worse than tanks. Even Gorgon, the main and immortal bad guy was powerless. :)
Several fields of influence ... like Espionage, Trade, Military. You could improve Your province's level wich was giving you options like choice of improving Your Mage Guild, Temple, Thieves Guild, Fortress Lvl.

And much more to explain, but ultimately futile ... I don't remeber all too well.
haven't played the game for years. :)

Fields of Blood ? Simplified Brightright, in my opinion, With nice mechanics changing creatures from Monster Manual into units of warriors. And how to change Your heroes into leaders of the country. :)

Mechanics was too RTS based, Build cities, gather resouces, build upgardes that are giving You more resouce points. Very much left to players and DM.

I get the PDF via eMule. :eek:

And lastly to the Archbishop of the First Good cult. You are competition, convert or die. ;)

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Thank You, are You willing to convert ? :]

I think that as fellow almost-god, You might get some experience from great example.
In one word ? Iuz. I propose Thee loose alliance and no-all-out-war treaty. Who would care for village or two wich were unable to protect themselves from bandits anyway ?

And since weedy Gruumsh left Your people ... what would You think of getting rid of all these big-mouthed clerics ? My altars and dungeons alvays welcome new visitors ... eagerly. :D

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Thank You, are You willing to convert ? :]

I think that as fellow almost-god, You might get some experience from great example.
In one word ? Iuz. I propose Thee loose alliance and no-all-out-war treaty. Who would care for village or two wich were unable to protect themselves from bandits anyway ?

And since weedy Gruumsh left Your people ... what would You think of getting rid of all these big-mouthed clerics ? My altars and dungeons alvays welcome new visitors ... eagerly. :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Serpenteye ... Am I correct that ther is one ugly forest in the middle of my land, wich is out of my grasp ? Fellreev forest ? And where is Stonehold ? I couldn't find it on the map. :( Closest thing to Stonehold in my reach is Hold of Stonefist ... are they one and the same ? :)

Eluvan

First Post
I guess I need a better name for my organisation than 'something like the Greyhawk illuminati'. So...

To those in the know they are called the Shepherds in Darkness.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
These adventurers didn't get You Ashardalon ?

I'm glad to see You in good health. :) :p
Edit: Ashardalon is mighty Draconic magus and half-demon, maybe ... dracolichdom ?
Or friendly cleric with Miracle spell. I guess that Ammet is in worse situation than You. Since You get even followers among the dragonkind, wich is rare ... I can perceive Dragon Ascendant Prestige class ahead of You ... and Godhead. Damn ... Good that I have better start. :cool:

And, Serpenteye, can I ask You one some questions ? Where can I get stats for Iuz ? Is he divine spellcaster or arcane magus ? And most importantly ... wich Divine Domains belong to him ? My guess is Pain and War ... But I don't know for sure. :uhoh:

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
The exact nature of Ashardalon's survival and/or return will propably discussed between me and Serpenteye before the start of the game, though I've given a slight possibility earlier.

devilish

Explorer
Rikandur Azebol said:
Devilish, what would You say ? Fresh experimental subjects, for arcane support ? ;)

A most excellent proposal -- if I didn't have gems for eyes, I would
cry for joy.

Perhaps, after a fashion, we can take down that pesky Vecna -- two-bit lich doesn't deserve god-hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads