(IR) IR Interlude, between Turns 3 and 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpenteye

First Post
Forrester said:

And that's perhaps still a little too macho.

Forrester

It's ok, you're supposed to be powerful after all and you have no way to increase it (unless you get reinforcements from Toril which you will apparently not). Now, if everybody don't GIVE THEIR POWER AWAY (!!!) like they did turn 3, I think it might work.

Nah... that's fine, you are after all of the UC. The problem is that your PL stands for ammounts and that your ammounts are in quality also better then ours. That's the hurt in this but heck, what's the world without at least 1 uber power. The bigger they are the harder they fall :D

Except.

Dagger, William, and that unveelie guy who controll Lyrn offcourse since they keep kissing his Sweet Genetically enhanced Multicoloured Carapace covered Torillian ass.
Hey but everyone decides for themselves what they kile to poke their noses in -.-

Last edited:

Forrester

First Post
I'm paying my dues. I lost more PL than any other force in the fight against Vecna, for one.

Forrester

PS I understand you've been puckering up for Kalanyr REALLY good :).

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
I ain't leaving the IR Edena, not without men in coats with butterfly nets "helping" me to leave.

Forsaken: Please quit ticking off our allies.

Forrester

First Post
Incidentally, Kalanyr, I just wanted to say that the "Good Neighbors"/Tribute posts were never directed at *you*.

You, after all, possess the same wonderful magical 10th level goodies that I do. These others, though . . . namely, Serpenteye, Acererak, and Talos . . . Sollir as well . . . a different story.

Forsaken: Please quit ticking off our allies.

Huh did I miss something?

And Forrester, what do you think?
You demand tribute from teh baddies, we demand tribute from the goodies? Ridculous... anyone who helps anyone especially you or us with this is just INSANE.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases