(IR) IR Interlude Turn 5 - Turn 6 (thread 2)

William Ronald

Explorer
OPEN POST: BAD NEWS

Hello, everyone:

Some of you already know what I am writing. I will be unable to participate in the IR for the next week.

There has been a death in my family, an aunt who meant a lot to me. I will be unavailable for the better part of the week.

Also, my computer is having severe problems. It will not be fully operational until next week. (That is why I have been unable to respond to some e-mails)

So, I have asked Edena to move my faction to a place of safety A( a few people have offered LL areas) to advance my civilization. (All my points into that, Edena). I doubt that Edena would let anyone run my lands without me being here, however I do ask Dagger and Gnomeworks and the other OA members to look after the territory. If an OA member wants to station troops on my lands to participate in the turn, please do so.

I am currently using a computer I will not have access to during the week. I will return when I can.

Now for the roleplaying part.

Archcleric Hazen stands amid his army with dragons flanking him. The Emperor and Empress of Suhfang, and their predecessors of a millenia ago - now celestials - stand with him. Personages of power, such as Gwilym Raonul, Lord William Ronald of Keoland, and the druidess Fand Dyvyr are silent and mournful.

Hazen looks grief stricken.

"Friends, brethren" he says in a grief stricken voice. "All the auguries are clear. The Kevellond League and Suhfang must leave Oerth for the next month. If we do not, it is certain we shall perish. It is almost certain that others allied to us will perish, and possible that Oerth and Toril will suffer greatly, or even perish. As such, I have no choice but to go."

"For myself, I believe I will be judged for my part in recent events. May I not be found wanting."

"I have asked Oerth Alliance members to safeguard the lands of Suhfang and the Kevellond League. We ask The Union of Light and Shadow to help protect the people of AnaKeri."

"We shall return. We pray that in our absence that our allies will prevail. We ask that the United Commonwealth of Toril return to Oerth and fight the reinvigorated Church of Shade and other mutual threats. There are now powers almost equal to them that threaten Oerth and Toril. We ask that they consider their own interests and assist Oerth and the Oerth Alliance."

"We wish the people of Oerth well in our absence."

Hazen waves a hand, and every soldier, every person of Suhfang and the Kevellond League vanish.

Last edited:

zouron

First Post
william, good luck and you will be missed in your absent. Remember your family memberwhen they lived and they will forever smile on you.

You have my sincerest sympathy, William

00:59:59 later.

Vaeregoth warps in with Zazz.

01:00:00 later

Anabstercorian shifts in.

Ah, Anabstercorian. The popular Illithid these days now are we?

But I'm not here to mock you, I'm here to break you scepticism and let you in on a few things you WILL find interesting and to correct some severe misunderstandings....

I'll mail this cause metagaming will occur after this one.

kaboom

First Post
Open post

I will be gone for about a week. I give NO ONE the authority to post that I am attacking.

I will email my template soon.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

I am going to delay the beginning of Turn 6.

It goes without saying that I am sorry concerning William's loss, and in respect to that, I am delaying the start of Turn 6 until he feels like returning to the IR.

William has been one of our most ardent players, and was one of the first to join the 3rd IR.
The pain he is experiencing deserves respect, and I intend to give him that respect.

Therefore, as of the moment I do not have a starting time for Turn 6.

Concerning Turn 6:

It will last 1 year In Character.
It will have up to 10 threads (2,000 posts) allotted for it.

You may send me 10 e-mails during the Turn.
No more, but then, no less either.

If it is a busy Turn, with heavy fighting and roleplaying, it may go the distance of 10 threads.
If it is a quiet Turn, with the Arms Race continuing, it will probably end by the end of the 2nd thread.

I do need your Templates.
The Lists are complete, except for a minor addendum I require from Creamsteak and Sollir.

However, I WILL wait until William feels well enough to join us again.
William is entitled to that courtesy, and he is entitled to far more than just that.

Edena_of_Neith

Creamsteak

Explorer
Me and Sollir have agreed to carry Slaadi, Chromatic Dragons, and Metallic Dragons...

I got a letter from William... I thought he emailed it across the board.

While William is gone:

Dagger is the President of the Alliance...

Darkness is the VP...

As a Note: Me and Sollir are joint headed, and you can contact either of us and we will email the information to the other head.

Last edited:

Remove ads