(IR) IR Interlude Turn 5 - Turn 6 (thread 4)

Anabstercorian

First Post
Really?

You should also be aware that I am way jealous of your Axe Of Total Pimpitude - I've got serious artifact hunger these days. So you should probably guard it. ^_^

Maudlin

First Post
Serpenteye said:

But, it turns out that he too failed. The Apoteosis should have made him the master of all the undead in the mulitverse, but he controls only a minuscule fraction. He's not the threat I thought he would be and I do not fear him.
Unless I missed another post, I am. If it uses negative energy, it's mine. I AM the plane of negative energy.

(only just now replying to edena's private message)

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Mina looks at the representative of the Kingdom of Ulek (Dagger.)

(I am ruling such a representative is here.)

She speaks:

I realize the Kingdom of Ulek is firmly entrenched as a member of the Alliance of Oerth.
You count the Union of the Worlds as an enemy.
You will have naught to do with us.

Why are you so close-minded?
Why will you not lend an ear to what we have to say?

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Anabstercorian, you find the fleet soon enough.

It is ENORMOUS.
Countless millions of illithid and drow are ready and prepared.

Anabstercorian finds himself in the sights of an awful lot of deadly weapons.

However, the illithid recognize him, so a speaker steps forward, and calls forth:

Anabstercorian, we recognize you.
Why are you here?
What do you want?

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Mina speaks immediately:

There is no point.
The Army of Evil will not listen to anything we have to say.
They intend total sterilization of this planet, save for the illithid only.
They cannot be reasoned with.

Melkor turns to emissary of Malachai:

-Have you contacted you Master?

Then he dissapears, cowered in flames and darkness, he appears before The Fleet.

-Gretings, I am Melkor The Shadowking, one who called Drow upon Oerth, don`t listen to Anabstecorian, he is no one else but lackey of Torillians!

dagger

Adventurer
To Mina

I want to see my people live as they always have, free. I want the earth itself to be free of poison. I also oppose the Shadow on every level possible, being in 3 wars, 2 started by them, tends to do that.

I am a member of the Alliance because they have helped me fight off Shadow aggressions and even send the Shadow scurrying to the basement. Many members of the Alliance have some of the same fundumental ideas as myself on what is best for Oerth and peoples.

I want to be able to give my son the kingship when I die as my father and grandfather before me.
--------

About the Axe-

:) Well it's a dwarf with a magic axe...hmmm he prolly sleeps, eats, and uses the latrine with it! I was thing about having Keoghtom and Murlynd add some more powers too it.

Remove ads