• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 1b)

Black Omega

First Post
LordMelkor{Talos} said:
Black Omega

A mysterious Faerie appears in Faerie Headquaters in Vesve Forest. He is very beatiful, with silver shining hair, radiating an aura of power.

-Greetings, I am messanger from Seelie Court to Siobhan, where can I find her?

The mysterious Fae is greeted by a young seelie in armor,with a colorful surcoat depicting a castle, a mace hooked at his belt. The young man seems a little puzzled "Lady Siobhan Silirevnur is the Emissary of the Seelie. State your name and business and the Lady will be contacted."

Black Omega

First Post
Re: :: Shrug ::

Anabstercorian said:
[
Plus, I just made you waste an 11th level capability! Whee! :D :D
Bad Illithid! No Mordie!:)
Seriously, though, Siobhan, I do respect you. You're one of the few 'good guys' who has treated me respectfully on a regular basis. You could have just asked and I would have returned him. I don't know how he feels about being Illithid, now - He gets a nice Int bonus, at least. I'll let you decide his reaction to his forcible Ceremorphosis.
Well, I hope things haven't changed much otherwise. This wasn't intended as an attack on Anabstercorian, his forces or the Hub. This was just a mission of freedom to get one of ours back. Beyond that,well, no hard feelings. We still have common enemies, common interests. And the defense of the Church of Mercy has to have rocked some people's worlds, a move any good chaotic can appreciate. Keep it up!;)

Posted by Black Omega:

The mysterious Fae is greeted by a young seelie in armor,with a colorful surcoat depicting a castle, a mace hooked at his belt. The young man seems a little puzzled "Lady Siobhan Silirevnur is the Emissary of the Seelie. State your name and business and the Lady will be contacted

Silver-haired Fae smiles gently and looks deeply into the eyes of young Seelie:

-Please, help me, I MUST see Lady Siobhan immediately, this matter is EXTREMALLY urgent , the very fate of Oerth may depend upon it!
(OOC: stilled Charm Monster spell heightened to a very high epic spell level)

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Edena,

I will use the Cup and Talisman of Al Akbar on Day 1 to clean the Baklunish lands of all trace of the Red Goo. I will use the Cup and Talisman on Day 2 to clean the lands of their allies.

Spoof

First Post
Mr. Draco said:
To: Alzem
-----
The Union of Oerth demands to know what crime it has commited against you and your people?

For what reason were we assaulted?

Are not the people of Oerth to be working together to remove the stain that is the armies of the red ooze fiend melkor and his allies?

That indeed is what we were attempting to accomplish.

Now you seek to circumvent our actions. Do you truly wish the enemies of life to be victorious?

What crime have we commited against you, we who are even now reforming ourselves (OOC: Cydians are forced Lawful Neutral by nature, so, no more evil, just plain, pure law).

You spoke of mercy for the deserving. You spoke of repentance for those willing. Now you order massive attacks against those seeking that which you spoke.

In the least, tell us, have you slaughtered our mages for no crime, or are they now imprisoned by your power?

OOC: We really are preparing an attack against the forces of darkness.

We have not killed any of your forces. They have just been captured. So you want the reason for the attack upon your forces God Emperor. I can sum that up in one word.. Mina. As I told you when she first arrived any power who allies with her will be destroyed, or rendered helpless. I warned you of that from the beginning, I warned everyone even my own allies. Luckily for me none of them joined you. I would have gone after Mina personally but others were doing that and all were afraid of you. I had no choice but to bare the brunt of your anger to try to protect and lead those frozen by fear. God Emperor, Kas. I, we will stop our attacks on you if you agree to forsake 11th level magic forever.

Anab. You are in serious danger. You know that one day we will have our final battle until then I have a proposal for you. Surrender your armies to me, and yourself I promise that I will bring them no harm. You may also have a place upon the ruling council in time, but you will not be allowed to transform anyone who does not impecitly ask to be transformed. We will set up a process for this if you wish to ensure both parties willingness in the endevor.

A storm is coming...

Sand.. sand....

Massive amounts of if swept high up into the air as the feral winds raged over Athas empowered by powerfull magic storms.
The skies purple, yellow, blue, a whole multitude of colours caused by the unleashing of a force hardly ever seen before.
The epic conflict that started on Toril 40 years ago had now reached Athas.

The storms raged, raged with fury and the amount of power continued to build around the plane.
It build.. and build... purple colours joined orange ones... brown and green joined orange and purple...
And then it hit.

The storm ignited and a massive current of power and energy swept over Athas and there were the champions were, Rajaats champions. A horror from the past unleashed upon a world deprived of life.

The horror from the past not knowing in what kind of world it awoke into, surprised by it's power, swept away by it's power.

Rajaats mages felt it being taken from them, their knowledge, their power.
They felt it squeezed from their minds, pulled away for ever lost.

And another storm was brewing.
Purple lightning arched across the skies as the skies turned black and one could see directly through the atmosphere into space.

Purple lightning arching and roaring through the skies.
It envelloped Rajaats champions and even himself.
Caught in this swirling storm of power, raw psionic power he despaired.

Last edited:

In the Throneroom.

Rajaat despaired, powerless against a foe unknown to him, his power broken, ripped away from him.

As he sat down, emptying his mind and calming himself the sound of thunder crackled through the skies.
and when he looked up he faced a monster at the entrance of the room. A strange creature he hadn't ever seen before.

"are you responsible for this?"

"Did you dare to take my power?"

The creature strode towards him, carapace hitting the stone floor causing a hollow sound in the large audience chamber.

<<Yes>> He heared echoing in his mind.

As the creature moved towards him, it's body.. alien, it started to glow, a force raging within it.

"How could you, how could you?! For I am Rajaat, I am the defiler eternal, I am all powerfull!"

"How did you bring damnation over me, how did you bring me defeat?"

The creature continued walking towards him, the sounds of carapace hitting stone started fading away, the sound growing ever softer. Its body glowing and radiant with energy, the outlining forms of the creature started to fade away.

"HOW?!"

As the creatures physical form got lost in the swirling mass of energy and it's final outlining forms fading away into the light the chamber was filled with purple lightningsparks.

All Rajaat heard before he was consumed by the light was

<<For the Swarm>>

The lightning archs and sparks surrounding Rajaats legions.
The purple storm raging in a clear black sky.

Faster, more, Faster, more. And the sparks raw energy swirled round the legions the light grew more intens.
The light grew, it blinded them all.

And as the light grew, all there felt it, they heard it in their minds, the echoing of millions of voices, of thoughts.
All in unity.
And as the power continued to swirl around them and the high pitched shrieks and screeches filled their minds there was just one thought.

<<Made us... for the Swarm>>

(OOC: Edena I CDG Rajaat the PC and his Legions by assimilating them into the Swarms, they are being taken into the hive mind and shall be my children from now on as they have found unity and perfection, in the one mind>>

Last edited:

Zelda Themelin

First Post
If my plan works, Melkor might have trouble getting those tormented souls. At least if he tries to use them within Oerth Sphere. I intend to kick those soul dealers out of business within this sphere.

This very 'flowerly' statement was picked up by press:

"Would Melkor be kind enough to drag his evil divane demonic ass out of our cosmos, and let it take rest of him with it to spend long holiday in warm and welcomming summer hole, known by such an cuddly name as Oblivion. And start loving that holiday so much he never wishes to come back... oh wait, he coundn't even. Silly me."

I find myself thinking, could press-organization have enough persuation power to make evil god their personal hit-man. ((after Eidor's 15th minute of fame, some of them have been very negative toward us)), could they do that by accident, remains to be seen.

"Marcos, stop writing down your silly thoughts about Torilian Secret Organizations, your father needs your help with dire-wolves."

"Sure mom."

;) (30 hours without sleep, does it show... of course not. :D)

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Edena,

"Mana Fortress, not "Mana City"

Delrune:
Turn 7 (Research 11th level magic)
Turn 8 (Research 12th level magic)
Turn 9 (Begin Construction of the Mana Fortress)
120 Months Later (Complete Construction)

Church of Mercy:
Turn 7 (Act as a normal 11th level power)
Turn 8 (Act as a normal 11th level power)
Turn 9 (Act as a normal 11th level power)

The above text lists how I am going about this. Delrune will construct the Fortress, after taking Turns 7 and 8 as planning months. The IR will likely (hopefully) end before turn 129, so this is a post IR action.

I am enjoying planning this construction. I will post a color "blueprint" and all the stats by the end of the IR or the beginning of turn 9 (whichever comes first). Included in the stats are 8 artifact weapons and 8 powerful elder elementals.

Assuming that a force can generate 100,000 PL in one month, the fortress should have between 10,000,000 and 12,000,000 PL. That includes all artifacts, elder elementals, occupants, plant species, spellfire, technology, magic, and natural traits.

However, the Church of Mercy will not be involved. They will be my active power for as long as this IR holds out. They will resolve the IR while Delrune is pretty much out of the IR unless attacked.

The construction will be done in normal space, in the ethereal, and in the weave. Massive 12th level shielding will be used to prevent espionage and sabatoge. This includes stealing of the plans, planting anti-matter devices on the Fortress, and otherwise damaging it during construction (as per the death star).

Last edited:

Remove ads