• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 8)

Spoof

First Post
Alzem moves his people to the DoH.

“Hello Hazen we are here, as we were told to come”

OOC: Anabstercorian - Blah, blah, blah. That's all we really hear :)
Edena I will also protect Anabstercorian's people if they need it.

Tokiwong

First Post
Iuz is not leading his people to the Demiplane of Hope... he has his own plane... and one he feels will serve him well.. and his people...

Mr. Draco

First Post
EDENA:

Sure, the Union of Worlds will move everything into the demiplane of hope. It seems like the Taraakians want to try again with "normal" relations with us :) Perhaps after the fighting they figured out that it wasn't proper diplomacy to leave a possible ally alone in the middle of a discussion and launch an attack? Either way, the Union of Worlds is going to move EVERYTHING of ours into the demiplane of hope. We only demand that in our sector (where all of our people/bases/etc are located) our subjects follow our law. :D

So, without further ado, the Union is moving.

William Ronald

Explorer
Many Meetings

Hazen appears to those contacted by the Taraakians. He stands in a busy, dusty street. All sorts of construction equipment is moving around him. There is a noise of construction in the back ground.

"The Taraakians have ordered me to invite EVERYONE HERE. EVERYONE," Hazen says, a note of frustration in his angelic voice.

He breathes deeply, closes his eyes for a moment and his voice is calmer.

"I would like to welcome everyone here. The facilities have been prepared for you and have all the modern conveniences."

"As you can see, we are still adding to them..." Hazen says as a sound of beeping horns is heard.

"No, the quantum thread filaments go on the right. The substare next to them and the creep next to it. "

A loud crash is heard.

"Well, I have things to do. I would like to welcome everyone here."

As the image fades, people hear Hazen saying "No, the quantum thread filaments go on the INSIDE of the building...."

OOC: As the boards are back up, I just e-mailed people to come here. Tokiwong, thanks again for letting everyone at the test boards know they were up.

Zelda, see you when you get back. Edena, maybe make the IC stuff happen at 1 p.m. or 5 p.m. your time. (That is 6 p.m. or 10 p.m. GMT. Being in this IR means I am able to think in terms of different time zones.)

Serpenteye, good idea. I wished it had worked.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Iuz sends a vision of himself to Hazen... "We appreciate the offer... but the Demipleane of Hope is counter to many of the beleiefs of my people and I wish to give them the chance to fulfill their own destinies... I shall maintain my own plane and city... we are aware of the threats in the coming conflict and bid you luck... Angel..."

Iuz pauses, "We must decline... for now. Perhaps if we survive our two worlds can expereince and trade and crowth... for now... we must focus on our survival..."

OOC: No problem William... just got lucky and hit my favorites and blammo here I was

Alyx

First Post
I get my people inside the demiplane of Hope yesterday. A flurry of dragons and assorted other beasts show up at your doorstep, William. If you need to preserve space, just tell them to shrink into some small insect and watch your feet!

There, I've read thread 8, now I'll go back and read 6 and 7.

I'm limited to about an hour of internet access each day now, until the cords go back up. Thinking about switching my service provider. Allow me to convey my utmost serius apologies to Edena, William, Anab, all of you who are working so hard on the IR for my absence. With any luck this will be all over soon for me, and I can come back to stay. I am really feeling bad about my absence, so please don't let it inconvinience any of you in any way.

Since I will most likely be internet uncabable for the next two days, I'll use my powers resources for William's benefit as much as possible.

I'll catch up for this week, and then skim this weekend's activities on Monday. Best of luck, friends.

Anabstercorian

First Post
I'll tell you this, people - If my hunch is correct, anyone who isn't inside the Demiplane of Hope in 24 hours is screwed. I think the Taraakians are turning back to their original plan.

I, for one, agree with them.

If you want to stop them, good luck, but you'll have to go through a hell of a lot of angry Militant Fair. I'd run like hell if I were you.

11th level actions:
Level 4 Attack on the Loch Nar
Level 4 defense over the Demiplane of Hope, because, frankly, the Loch Nar makes me crap my trousers
Wonder: Boost Anabstercorian's PL by 20

Creamsteak

Explorer
I noted this in the other thread, but I'll repost it here.

The Church of Mercy (and millions if not billions of refugees) will be moved into the plane of hope. I am bringing my demi-planes with me, and closing all entrances leading to anywhere other than the plane of hope. This is just to keep space up.

I am adding my full defense (which DOES stack according to the DM) to the plane of hope. That gives it +26 Defense. I am launching a level 8 Attack against the Lok 'nar. I am launching an assault, but that is secret -isn't it?

Creamsteak

Explorer
I know this is an unpopular opinion... but I just have to say it.

The Lok 'Nar is a Battleship class ship. You gave it the Attack/Defense of a Taraakian Destoyer.

The Lok 'Nar should have the power level you would give a battleship (2 to 3 times a destroyers). Plus it would only be fair for it to have sufficient power to fight back against three Taraakian destroyers.

If people don't like me saying this, just consider that I have respect for the Lok 'Nar, and I can't see it shown in a weak light. It is the most efficient battlecruiser you can build -short of advancing your physics and quantam physics beyond the scope of science, and beyond the scope of 12th level magic.

Tokiwong

First Post
OOC: I thought the Lok'Nar was an evil entity from the Heavy Metal movie... an orb of green... really evil... and eternal enemy of the Taraakians

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads