IRON DM 2016! (Sign-up and Scheduling)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Looks like we're good to get rolling on round 2 soon. @Rune and [MENTION=6857996]LongGoneWrier[/MENTION], what's your availability look like for the next few days?

Last edited:

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
And mine is posted as well! Probably the toughest set of ingredients I've encountered yet, but I enjoyed where they led me!

Wicht

Hero
Congratulations to all our Round 1 winners!

Round 2 is ready to go... the judges are conspiring to pick ingredients... the stars are aligned... Those who know their schedule for the next few days can volunteer times that are good for them and we will go from there.

Slit518

Adventurer
Rereading, it was Gradine who suggested noon, EST. It is possible Deuce was already gone by then and did not know when on Wednesday it would be. I would give him today, at least, to check in some time before rushing to replace him. If he is not online by sometime tomorrow, then we can start talking alternates.

But, in the meantime, @Slit518, if you want to check in to let us know you are around as an alternate.

And failing that, I think I saw @Waylander the Slayer lurking somewhere in the vicinity.

I'm sorry, I've been busy the past few days. It was my wife's birthday on the 6th, and we had her party last night. Did you still need an alternate?

Remove ads