Iron dm summer champion announced!

lightful

Explorer
Off Topic

Circa 2 months ago I tried to find out if there was going to be a Spring Iron DM - no word. I asked if anyone would be intrested in hosting one or if they would object to me hosting one - no word. I decided to host one - I couldn't fill 8 spots, while here the places went faster then ants at an anteater convention. What gives ?

Is there some strange ENWorld handshake that I'm not privy to, or are a bunch of you guys friends in RL and I'm some faceless hyperspace intrusion ?

PS My last post was number 44 posted at 4:44

PPS I'm in Europe, GMT+1, so my days may only partially overlap with some of yours.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Any match that ENDS Friday nite through Sunday afternoon is good for my first round.

So a list of ingredients posted tonite through Saturday afternoon...?

BRING IT! Just... you know... bring it easy. I like to be amply greased on the first round.

Wulf

WinnipegDragon

First Post
Re: Off Topic

lightful said:
Is there some strange ENWorld handshake that I'm not privy to, or are a bunch of you guys friends in RL and I'm some faceless hyperspace intrusion ?

Ha ha ha. Of course not. Don't be ridiculous.

(Someone get the tranquilizer darts...)

anonystu

J'Accuse PirateCat!
Re: Off Topic

lightful said:

In order:
Yes (the third arm part of it is pretty cool).
Somewhat (I was introduced by various RL people from here).
Not Sure (Can you send a picture?).

Organization of any thing is kind of sporadic, and prone to lots of factors outside an organizer's control. I mean, a few months back, I stopped posting because my wrists, flaky as there are, went from flaky to horrible. Now they're better, and I managed to catch this to be excited about and such.

So I wouldn't worry about there being some secret conspiracy: variance is high on organizing online.

lightful

Explorer
Not my kind of date

You think you've got it figured out and then you mention little girls and whippings in the same sententce...and you're really never the same again afterwards.

Rune

Once A Fool
anonystu said:
Rune, just so you don't worry, I realize there's no editing of entries. Although it's not stated explicitly, is it part of your expectation, that like previous Iron DM's, that games will be fantasy D&D?

Unlike Judges in the past, I will not accept edited entries under any circumstances. So don't do it. I'm going to strictly adhere to that one.

As for expectations...no comment.

Trying to second-guess the judge is all part of the fun.

Last edited:

Remove ads