Iron dm summer champion announced!

Rune

Once A Fool
Match for the tertiary finalist: cool hand luke vs. Wulf Ratbane

Ingredients (please list these at the top of your entry.) The first six are mandatory ingredients. You can choose to include any, or all, of the following nine ingredients, but their inclusion must be done carefully. Their good use will only count in your favor in the case of otherwise equal entries, but poor use will count against you, no matter what.

Primary ingredients:
Zealot
Stormy seas
Sibling rivalry
Thistles
Dusty road
City state

Secondary ingredients:
Astral plane
Long hallway
Crystal ball
Empty space
Throne
Fey
Titan
Non-combatant monks
Wonderful dream

You have until exactly 28 hours from the time of this post to post your submissions. Remember. NO EDITING AFTER YOU POST!

Good luck.

Last edited:

cool hand luke

First Post
darn it guys, I just got a call, tonight it seems my wife committed me to dinner with the in-laws for my mom-in laws birthday. could we delay this thing exactly 24 hours? if wulf can't do that, that's fine, my entry just won't be as strong.

seasong

First Post
I can't go tonight or tomorrow, due to prior committments... and things don't look good for the remainder of the week (weekend included, when Austin is descended upon by relatives), either. About the best I can offer is Wednesday night, and I won't have a lot of time for my entry even then.

If we can wait until next week, I'll be in much better shape.

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
Re: Re: Round 1, match 2: WinnipegDragon vs. Seasong

Rune said:
Remember. NO EDITING AFTER YOU POST!

Good luck.

In the "Do as I say, not as I do" department, you may want to consider editing the title of your post :).

Daniel
an enthusiastic spectator

Rune

Once A Fool
Re: Re: Re: Round 1, match 2: WinnipegDragon vs. Seasong

Pielorinho said:

In the "Do as I say, not as I do" department, you may want to consider editing the title of your post :).

Daniel
an enthusiastic spectator

Sheesh. I'm not judging myself. ;)

Rune

Once A Fool
seasong said:
I can't go tonight or tomorrow, due to prior committments... and things don't look good for the remainder of the week (weekend included, when Austin is descended upon by relatives), either. About the best I can offer is Wednesday night, and I won't have a lot of time for my entry even then.

If we can wait until next week, I'll be in much better shape.

Nemmerle, will you be available next week? I really don't want to wait longer than that, but if you two are both able to do this next week, I don't have a problem with it. Otherwise, we'll do your match Wednesday.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I prefer Wednesday - as I hate when these things take too long. . . but if he absolutely can't do it - or if it will seriously cut his time down to less than the what two or so hours it takes to write one of these up - then I guess we'll wait for next week.

Remove ads