(IRR) The Rokugan IR Turn 0 (OOC Thread)

Omegium

First Post
Well, in that case I will take the blood speakers. From what I've understood they are magic, evil and chaotic, right?
I'll make myself some 14th lvl PC, just for fun and to have someone to speak IC with.

Some questions:
How many PL have the bloodspeakers
What is this with the claiming? In the previous IR's I constantly heard that factions were claiming things, other factions or territory or something. Do I need (or should) to claim something?
And one final thing: Where are the BloodSpeakers Located on the map? Until now I couldn't find them

Noneed to respond to this I answered and cleared it out over MSn and mailed him a example template that I would use for him and how I would spend my 190 PL if I were him.

So that's been taken care of.

Knight Otu

First Post
Forsaken One: If I'm one of the players you're worried about, you can stop worrying now. :)

I may not be able to post daily, but I'll be able to post quite regularly.

Gurdjieff

First Post
Last IR... the posting... the horror... make it stoooooooooop.

Anyway, I'll try and fix my template today, as I've done something terribly wrong (say 100 PL wrong... )

Creamsteak

Explorer
Omegium said:
Well, in that case I will take the blood speakers. From what I've understood they are magic, evil and chaotic, right?
I'll make myself some 14th lvl PC, just for fun and to have someone to speak IC with.

Some questions:
How many PL have the bloodspeakers
What is this with the claiming? In the previous IR's I constantly heard that factions were claiming things, other factions or territory or something. Do I need (or should) to claim something?
And one final thing: Where are the BloodSpeakers Located on the map? Until now I couldn't find them

Crunching... let me find my lists...

OK, here:
Omegium - PL 85/150
Player Character
Lead by Shahai (Female Shu 7/Maho-tsukai 11) Leader of the Blood Speakers PL 2

Clan Families and Shadowlands Groups
Blood Speakers (A secret cult of Maho-tsukai working for evil and chaos through the Emerald Empire) PL 30 : IR 5
Horde of Tsuburu no Oni (The Horde of Shadowlands Oni pledged to Tsuburu no Oni) PL 20 : IR 0

Territories in the Far South West of Rokugan
Forgotten Tomb of Fu Leng (Maho Site) PL 12 : IR 4
Kuroi Yubi Kawa (Black Finger River) PL 2 : IR 0
Kawa Kurai Tsuki (River of the Dark Moon) PL 1 : IR 0
Kishi no Mizu-umi (Forbidden Lake) PL 1 : IR 0
Yugure Yama (Twilight Mountains) PL 20 : IR 0
Shinden Asahina (Castle) PL 7 : IR 5

This is where I recommend you start your claims. Work from this up, trying to hand-pick some things from the lists (possibly in the Far-South-West) and combine that with a little custom claims (like a custom Player character, some NPCs, some uniq special armies, and possibly a secret retreat).

Wrap all that up together, and it should work just fine. Claim an artifact or two if it seems you find a purpose for one. That should take care of everything though. For the most part, the bloodspeakers are everywhere, but they are not a political power or faction. They are a cult of Maho-Tsukai that cause chaos throughout Rokugan.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Venus said:
Last IR... the posting... the horror... make it stoooooooooop.

Anyway, I'll try and fix my template today, as I've done something terribly wrong (say 100 PL wrong... )

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wouldn't expect it to get anywhere near 200 posts/day. Edena draws a bigger crowd. Just remember that a year from now or whatever we will have the 4th IR where you can all cry as 200 posts/day fly out and smack you down. All pending that Edena gets over his burnout...

'o Skoteinos

First Post
Creamsteak, I noticed Omegium join two days ago without problems, so if there is still room and the game hasn't really started yet, I'd like to join too...

Cream IMO that list of regions and claims just SUCKS, I mailed him what I'd claim and some suggestions to fill in the last few PL. It doesn't really look like that claims list =]

You'll see it soon enough I guess and I'm curious to if he followed my advise =]

Remove ads