(IRR) The Rokugan IR Turn 0 (OOC Thread)

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'm taking today off. It was my first day back at school, and it was a very long day. Listening to lectures on what I will be lectured on over the year was very un-motivating.

I might work on some new critters for my homebrew, or similar, but the primary thing I won't be doing is checking the IR boards. I'll post my current lists now, while I still have the time.

Knight Otu

First Post
Good luck at recovering from school, creamsteak! :)

When you come back, maybe you could answer my question about the instantaneous epic spells?

Creamsteak

Explorer
I did decide on *5 for Permanency, and *5 additional for instantaneous.

Though I will allow Dispel Magic to counter instantaneous spells for *5 to it's cost. This is because It would seem to me that it would be a necessary balance.

And today wasn't so bad (I'm lying, but in other words -I'm back and willing to do everything I can for the IR).

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
creamsteak said:
I did decide on *5 for Permanency, and *5 additional for instantaneous.

Though I will allow Dispel Magic to counter instantaneous spells for *5 to it's cost. This is because It would seem to me that it would be a necessary balance.

And today wasn't so bad (I'm lying, but in other words -I'm back and willing to do everything I can for the IR).
Welcome back! :)

That means I have to rework to of my epic spells. I'll send them to you tomorrow, if you don't mind. :)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Re: Creamsteak

Serpenteye said:
When do you think the game is going to start?

I asked Darkwolf the same question last night...

We're in between bones I guess... we have the new people that I'll be forcing into a confusing new game, and the old people that don't want to be delayed forever.

How does th 30th of this month sound? It's a Friday, meaning I can prepare well enough for it. I'll start the thread around 8 PM so that there is time for everyone to reasonably post over the weekend. Turn 0 will last about 200 posts right now, but feel free to post past that margin. (Darkness says that Enworld doesn't have a 200 post limit anymore). I'll decide when to end the turn, but the minimum is 100 posts (and the game will have to be moving very slow at 100 posts for me to feel that we should stop there).

That should do it... gives most people some time.

Aggggggggggnowliedged. (Nice russian fonetic english huh?=] Or how ever the fonetic word is spelled :D)

(Taken from the ancient strat gam called Red Alert by Westwood :p)

Remove ads