(IRR) The Rokugan IR Turn 0 (OOC Thread)

Macbrea

First Post
As much as I would like you to claim Shiro no Shoshi, I have already claimed it long ago. You claims should be noted as a throw back to the war between our people from long ago. Feel free to buy something in your own land. :)

- Bayushi Nori

Serpenteye

First Post
Lichtenhart said:
Serpenteye, why do I have the sudden feeling that Macbrea isn't going to like your last claims? :D

Perhaps not. but I had little choice in the matter. Since the Lion Clan is surrounded on all sides by other clans and there is not nearly enough territories to claim in their traditional lands I had to place my claim on unclaimed territories beyond my borders.

Besides, if the traditional territories of a clan automatically belonged to the player who controls the clan there would be no reason to have a PL cap at all. Some people have been saving their PLs for other purposes than buying land, they should take the consequences of that.

If anyone has a problem with my claims I might be willing to negotiate a compromise.

Lichtenhart, do you have any objections to my claim on province nr 45, or the City of the Rich Frog?

As much as I would like you to claim Shiro no Shoshi, I have already claimed it long ago. You claims should be noted as a throw back to the war between our people from long ago. Feel free to buy something in your own land.

Shiro no Shoshi was marked as unclaimed on Creamsteak's list when I claimed it. There is nothing in my own land left to buy.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
creamsteak said:
:
* Kakusu Keikei Torid-e (Castle) PL 7 : IR 5
* Shiro Soshi (Castle) PL 7 : IR 5

Macbrea - PL 140/140 + 2 Artifacts
Shiro Soshi (Castle) PL 7 : IR 5 ......
[/B]

Hmm, it appears as claimed on Macbrea's list but unclaimed on the general territories list... I guess I drop my claim on Shiro Soshi. I appologize if my misunderstanding has caused you some discomfort. :)

Last edited:

Macbrea

First Post
It wasn't a problem. I figured I would point it out. As to the castle on the side of the mountains next to your land. I just ran out of PL before I could buy it. So, its up for grabs. As i haven't gotten any upgrades in my PL since we got to the 140 PL mark.

It would have been to your disadvantage really to choose something in the middle of my land as that would leave me with no choice but to take it back. I have pretty much spent as much of my points as possible to claim most of scorpions claims. My only real points spent on other stuff was to get two legions that should have been listed in the scorpion clan list.

Serpenteye

First Post
Macbrea said:

It would have been to your disadvantage really to choose something in the middle of my land as that would leave me with no choice but to take it back. I have pretty much spent as much of my points as possible to claim most of scorpions claims. My only real points spent on other stuff was to get two legions that should have been listed in the scorpion clan list.

It would have been to the disadvantage of both of us if we were forced into war over this, especially since we both strive to protect the Empire. Long have our two clans been among the most devoted to the betterment of Rokugan, working for the emperors as their right and left hands. Perhaps the continuation of this proud heritage could be facilitated by an open alliance between our two clans, so that we can present a solid front against those who would threaten our glorious Empire? :)

Toshiro Kane

Last edited:

Macbrea

First Post
Ah, very well spoken. As to the castle at the edge of your lands that overlooks from the mountains. We had no plans to reinhabit it after returning from the burning sands. It only causes problems if we appear to be spying on other peoples lands. It isn't in the best interest of clan scorpion to pry into other peoples business.

-Bayushi Nori

Lichtenhart

First Post
Serpenteye said:

Lichtenhart, do you have any objections to my claim on province nr 45, or the City of the Rich Frog?

Well, Kanemochi kaeru is technically a ronin city, so no problem there. About Gamo province, I thought that two villages, a city and lots of frosty lands wouldn't need much of imperial magistrates and official government. If you need it, feel free to take it, I wasn't going to claim it anyway. Only it doesn't look too defendable IMHO; I thought of it as neutral land between me and the Dragon. Oh and you may still want to claim * Heigen Senjo (Plains of Battle) PL 3 : IR 0 since it's in the middle of your lands.

EDIT: An alliance between the Lion and the Scorpion? Mmmm I'm gonna need that sake.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Anyone else having any problems with the custom PL cap.

And TFO, if you sent a mail I still havn't gotten it. I suspect that you should post claims to the boards, unless it's truely something nobody would know about.

Either that, or we need to figure out how to get your emails to arrive in my box.

No problems here :), Although I think for the most part, most people are effected very little by the new rule and it makes things more balancing and truer to Rokugan IMHO.

Remove ads