Is Canada now a week behind the US for Enterprise???

uv23

First Post
I missed last week's episode but I assumed it was the one about the Xindi eggs. So this week I'm looking forward to archer'sassault on the xindi weapon but, lo and behold, "Hatchery" is playing. What's going on???

DMScott

First Post
uv23 said:
I missed last week's episode but I assumed it was the one about the Xindi eggs. So this week I'm looking forward to archer'sassault on the xindi weapon but, lo and behold, "Hatchery" is playing. What's going on???

I'm in Canada (near Toronto), and City TV played "Azati Prime", same as in the US. I'm sure Space will play it on Sunday, if you missed it.

uv23

First Post
DMScott said:
I'm in Canada (near Toronto), and City TV played "Azati Prime", same as in the US. I'm sure Space will play it on Sunday, if you missed it.
Very weird. It always plays on A-Channel on Wednesday then the same episode is repeated on Sunday on Space. For some reason, they seem to have gotten out of sync this time. I'll check it out Sunday, thanks.

myrdden

First Post
All the western channels seemed to carry the repeat of LAST weeks episode, while the ontario channels that carry ENT (and which I missed - D'OH!) carried the new episode. If you're going to show a rerun, why show the previous weeks? :confused: Wierd...

At least Space will have it on Sunday...I assume.

Remove ads