D&D General Is there a reason to visit WotC HQ?

dave2008

Legend
If anyone else wants to suggest other things to visit while in Seattle I am all ears!

Current List:
Olympic National Park
Schmitz Preserve Park
MoPop
NOAA Campus
Pike Place

Last edited:

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
If anyone else wants to suggest other things to visit while in Seattle I am all ears!

Current List:
Olympia National Park
Schmitz Preserve Park
MoPop
The NOAA campus has six outdoor art exhibits, including one I'm partial to...

Pike Place Market downtown is a bit touristy but cool, and features Golden Age Collectibles, which might be the world's oldest comic book shop (since 1961).

dave2008

Legend
Not sure if it is open at this time, but the Space Needle gives a nice view.
I've thought about that, but I don't think my partner would be into it. Maybe though. I had a Godzilla view-finder back in the day and it detailed his destruction of Seattle, including the space needle. Every time I enjoyed that view-finder I wanted to visit the space needle.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
I've thought about that, but I don't think my partner would be into it. Maybe though. I had a Godzilla view-finder back in the day and it detailed his destruction of Seattle, including the space needle. Every time I enjoyed that view-finder I wanted to visit the space needle.

There is a restaurant on top of it, and it rotates slowly. It's also not that tall of a building, it's not like the CN Tower or anything.

Remove ads