Is there anything I've missed out?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've pretty much finished compiling the 4E Info Page, but I wouldn't be surprised if I've missed something out - there's a LOT of threads in this forum!

If there's anything you spot I'm missing, please let me know (with source, if possible). Thanks!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Are we listing the names of all the people who've managed to discuss 4e without making me want to ban them? Because it's shockingly large.

Thanks for compiling that, Morrus. It's good to have information summarized in one place.

EricNoah

Adventurer
it's shockingly large.

Let's keep it clean, ok Kevin?

And he's right, people have been the height of awesome by and large. The eve of the big announcement was particularly fun for me, and I've seen a lot of old familiar faces suddenly back here. Good times!

Chris_Nightwing

First Post
I'm liking the orange flavours ;)

There's more art somewhere round here, I think someone merged all of the USB-stick threads together and we've caught them all, so to speak.

I also believe that there's information on a Hebrew release in a thread that went up just before the announcement.

EDIT:
More art at http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=205171
Hebrew at: I can't find it..

Last edited:

glass

(he, him)
Morrus said:
If there's anything you spot I'm missing, please let me know (with source, if possible). Thanks!
I haven't spotted anything missing, but you do have 'psionics will not be core, but...' on there twice.

glass.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Piratecat said:
Are we listing the names of all the people who've managed to discuss 4e without making me want to ban them? Because it's shockingly large.

All the people who were posting during GenCon, when they could have taken advantage of our being short-handed, but didn't - those are really gems of people :)

Jack99

Adventurer
Morrus said:
Psionics not to be included in core, though they'll have support.

Technically not correct. While Psions might not be in the first PHB, all PHB who will be released will be considered core, and since Psions will be in one eventually, they will be in core.

/shrug

Zebediah Magus

First Post
Morrus said:
On the brazilian forum RegeRPG, Douglas Ricardo Guimarães, one of the heads of Devir Publishing (who has the WotC publishing rights in Brazil), posted this reagrding Brazilian releases of 4E related materials [roughly translated]: "We have to wait to analyze the Races & Classes and Monsters & Worlds before we can define if they will be published [in Brazil]." Also, regarding the product covers in Brazil, he said: "The Player Handbook cover has changed. It’s not the same cover from the preview, but the artist is the same." Thanks to Rafael Rocha for the scoop.

It's funny reading at the ENworld boards about news being discussed here in Brazil. As it is, there's no reason at all to frequent RedeRPG... :D

Great work Morrus, it was hard finding out all the info on the boards.

Remove ads