• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire Part 2, Mermaid's Rest

Scotley

Hero
OOC: I revised yesterday's post (#1175) slightly to reflect changes in Rook's and Gnurl's situation. Here is a revised map as well.

Attachments

• maindeck5.xls
    16.5 KB · Views: 58

Scotley

Hero
Erland said:
OOC: The post indicates that Large Crab #1 is dead, but the map still shows the beastie. I'll act based upon the post; if I'm wrong, please let me know because my action would change.

OOC: The Crab is down and now the revised map says 'dead crab'. However, like the squid the large body continues to block the space so I didn't remove it completely from the map.

Scotley

Hero
The battle continues.

Morwyn's axe easily fells a Sea Zombie. Rook remains down (Rook should make a stabilization roll). The sailor's axe does not manage to get past the crab shell this time. Marienna manages only a glancing blow at her foe. Finn moves along the quarter deck and drops over the rail onto the maindeck and moves to join the fray. Gnurl makes it to the deck and draws a weapon. Below decks Radoon is gripped with sudden and complete terror. His daggers fall to the deck at his feet and he turns and runs deeper into the ship away from the Yeth Hound. The crewmen continue to aid in the battle, but make little progress this time. The ship is rocked by another slam from the undead whale (dex check DC 13 or fall prone for everyone not already down.) A shout of 'Man the pumps!' comes from somewhere below deck suggesting the ship was damaged this time. The rocking of the ship appears to have foiled the aim of the undead for no one is hit this round.

OOC: New round. Actions?

Attachments

• Maindeck6.xls
    16.5 KB · Views: 41

Leif

Adventurer
Dex(18) check = 1d20 = 14 http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=906340. So I'm ok.

OOC: [ I'll avoid danger as much as possible, and try to get near enough to those foes held in the web to do some throat slitting. Starting with the nearest one. I'm not going to unnecessarily open myself to damage here, btw, but I'll only do the ones that are genuinely immobilized.]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads