• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire, Part III, The Lich's Curse

Scotley

Hero
Resolution

Two unnoticed clouds of mist coalesce into the figures of the Count (V1) and his Nephew (V2) in your midst. "Very well done gentlemen I commend you on the spended way you've handled the hazards of the island and my minions. Please pay no mind to my beaters, the orcs, they will not join the fray unless you try to flee." As if on cue orcs begin to approach from the north and south. "You've led us a merry chase I must say. Now, let's see what you can do."

Initiative:
Radoon 23
Geoffrey 12
Zurrik 7
H'Roosh 5
Gnurl 4
Enemy 1

OOC: It seems he's a sporting fellow and has chosen to give you the first shot. Actions?

Attachments

• Stand the master arrives.xls
    26.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
Upon the counts last word, Radoon's throws are already on their way. For his first throw, he will throw his vial of holy water at the count followed by his shocking returning dagger. His 3rd and 4th throws are at the Count's nephews.

OOC - Scott, I just rolled a d20 here I did not know what might help my modifiers to hit him. I am hoping the water will magnify the shocking effect.

vial of holy water (1d20=16)

1st dagger throw - returning shocking dagger (1d20+14=21)

2rd throw - (Morwyn's iron icy burst dagger) (1d20+14=27)

3nd throw - regular dagger (1d20+7=24)

crit check (1d20+7=13)

Damages if any hit:

first throw (1d4+6=10)

plus electrical: electrical (1d6=2)

Morwyn's dagger (1d4+6=7)

Morwyn's dagger cold damage (1d6=3)

damage 3rd throw - not crit hit (1d4+6=9)

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling hp73/76,AC23 currently Gnurl is the center of a Gtr Invis Sphr

On his proper initiative count, Gnurl, bashful Gnome that he is, will nevertheless avail himself of the opportunity to get the first shot in against the Count and his slimy nephew by reading his Scroll of Lightning Bolt (CL 10, 10d6 damage, save DC = 17) intending to catch them both in the area of effect.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Dagnabbed Double Post!

OOC: The very instant his spell goes off, the still Invisible Gnurl takes a five-foot step to his left and ducks!

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
OOC - Scott, I just rolled a d20 here I did not know what might help my modifiers to hit him. I am hoping the water will magnify the shocking effect.

vial of holy water (1d20=16)

OOC: Cute trick, you get to add BAB, Dex, and any relevant feats or class abilities, so the +16 will be at least a 26 and I believe it is vs. touch, so that should hit. I'll have to figure out the bonus for mixing water and electricity.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

OOC: Cute trick, you get to add BAB, Dex, and any relevant feats or class abilities, so the +16 will be at least a 26 and I believe it is vs. touch, so that should hit. I'll have to figure out the bonus for mixing water and electricity.

Thanks Scott,

From what I see, Radoon would be at +9BAB, +3 Dex, and +1 for Point blank shot - Total of +13 so to hit number of 29. I am unsure of the dagger will land since I am sure he will have some type of protection but I am thinking the holy water would not feel good to him, may distract him, may even put a hole in his defenses and possibly add a synergistic effect to the electrical damage.

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil HP 40/54 (66) AC 25 Con 12/14

OOC: Somehow I knew Invisible Castle would do this to me.....

From Warlock's Edge, Zurrik hurls a maximized and empowered naked Eldritch Blast at the Count in front of him.

[sblock=OOC and rolls]
Damage if hit will be 42+50% of 7d6 as per the OOC thread.

Ranged Touch Attack: d20+12 = 2+12=14 :.-(
Damage: +42+7d6/254.5 54 points if it hits

Uses left of Least Iron Ward Diamond 7/10 for the day
Uses left of Lesser Crystal of Lifedrinking 10/10 for the day.
Use left of Third Eye Crystal 1/1 for the day.
Uses left of Maximized EB 2/3 for the day
Uses left of Empowered EB 2/3 for the day

Zurrik is currently DR 1/cold iron + DR 1/-

[/sblock]

Remove ads