• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ISRP Chat Moving Off Wizards' Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bynw

The Oyarsa of IRC
*waits for the next post which turns out to be his own waiting for the next one*

D

Dragona Nightsky

Well, it's sad to see this happening, not surprising, but sad. Thanks for all the good times and good friends, though. Thank you Raven and all others who are a part of the new ISRP for helping the dream to live on :)

Remember guys, when one door closes another opens. This isn't the end, just another beginning.

:mad: This is why I hate working 16 hours a day, 6 days a week, too worn out to come on and find out what all's going on (I'm always late on this stuff :( ). Any way, I'm kinda nervous about this change, I've still much to do where my various Characters are concerned, and hope that the change is as seemless as is being claimed. Also, I presume the various ISRP players will receive, via email, any kinda info about the new location and necesary chat software to down load or something of that sort. Well I've said my peace and I hope that all goes well with the transfer, and for you WizO's staying with this, :cheer: GO TEAM GO YAY!!!! :D, heh heh, later.

C

Chelyrra_Eredyn

No, sorry, Nathan, e-mails aren't going to happen.

There is supposed to be a link from the log-in page to the new chat once the new one is up and running. Supposed to be kept there for a few months, we'll see.

Remember, the new site is NOT sponsored by Wizards of the Coast. It's people who don't want ISRP to die who are trying to recreate it elsewhere since WotC is dropping it.

And some people from ISRP will probably still stay active on the message boards at least, so you can PM us here if you really can't find the new site.

For now, the easiest way to keep track and stay in touch is here:

http://www.unlikely-heroes.com/forum/

S

Semon

A few of us who are going to the new site but staying her could also link it in our sigs. That way people would know who to ask to get information.

W

WizO_Demeter

Reguarding email notifications, I'm going to set up a new mailing list for the new ISRP sites sometime soonish. So watch this space.

For now, watch these forums. :D

W

WizO_Demeter

Brother Shatterstone said:
With the link being broken that’s going to be hard to do. :D

For some reason it didn't like me adding the "/" to the end of the URL. Oh well. Fixed and should work now. :D

C

Cystuni

Screen Names

I'm sorry if this has already been asked in one form or another but sometimes I have a hard time seeing the forest through the trees. I understand the "blackbox" nature of ichat, I can deal with having to transfer characters over. but Wizards used to use a different Ichat server, I clearly remember. and I am fairly certain the names transfered over to the new server without my help. I remember thinking how much of a waste of time it was writing down all my names and passwords and the like. am I wrong? or are there different circumstances in this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads