It's the OOC thread for Tales from The Old Bald One-Eyed Salty Red Dog Tavern!

LogicsFate

First Post
Wystan said:
I justread the entire thread. Wow are we wierd..... :)

Looking forward to this..... :)

I think my favorite quote (from Ranti of course) is "Cut off your hair and use it as a small rug."

Mine, From Ranti of course, was "Are the Ghoti (pronounced fish) biting today?" First time I read that it had me rolling for some reason.

Lazlow

First Post
Okay, I'm working on all this, I promise. It'll probably be a bit slow going, but not to worry, I'm excited.

Anyone see Dr Zombie anywhere? I suppose I'll have to drop him an email.

Also, Wystan, I see you read the original thread, do I still need to make a summary? I mean, I'll definitely post some kind of summary when we start back up, but the amount of detail will depend on what you guys want/need.

Wystan

Explorer
I would make a quick summary to explain the Wizard and the ruffians and the quest itself (I don't recall if I ever actually knew what the quest was in the first place.... :) )

LogicsFate

First Post
Since your writing it I'd encourge as much as possible(I could use a few good laughs).
But as truth demands, I could keep going like I had made that last post yesterday. *cry*

Lazlow

First Post
Well, no word from Dr Zombie yet. If he's not in I might try to recruit one more.

Also having a hard time getting hold of Gray Shade. Unfortunately, today's his day off, and I've got a business trip to prepare for for next week, so I'm afraid there'll be at least that much more delay. Thanks so much for your patience, though, I'm still excited and still looking forward to gaming with you again!

Wystan

Explorer
I will try to do a short summary of what we have done by Wednesday of next week as a prospective hiring sheet for new players... and a reminder for old players... :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases