It's the OOC thread for Tales from The Old Bald One-Eyed Salty Red Dog Tavern!

DrZombie

First Post
I'll buy the monkey a little red fez and a bell-boys uniform. We'll just argue about who'll turn the handle on the organ and who'll collect the money :D

Lazlow

First Post
I see LF hasn't posted for nigh unto a fortnight, so I sent an email. I'll wait a day or so for a response before putting K on autopilot (or, worst case, recruiting a replacement).

LogicsFate

First Post
:(

You may have too, I new job and hobby have put a severe krimp on EN time, I'd like to say I'll stick around for this game that I loved so, but I can't garentee it.
LF(Joe)
sorry

Lazlow

First Post
Well, sorry to hear that (about less EN time, not the new job). I certainly enjoyed playing with you, maybe we'll be able to do it again soon!

Lazlow

First Post
Okay folks, well, let's plod on without LF for now. (Kinda have no choice, given what just happened in the tavern, I guess...)

Lazlow

First Post
I'll put this up for a vote: Do you guys want another player character to take K's place? I just noticed that you're now spellcaster-less (I'll leave it up to you to decide whether or not that's important). I can go either way, so you guys decide.

In the meantime, we're still plunging ahead, I'll work in any new characters as we go along. Onward!

Lazlow

First Post
Sure:

Ranti Akandi, Elf warrior (Wystan)
Gruammsh, Half-Orc paladin (DrZombie)
As-yet-unnamed Capuchin monkey (Lord Raven)
Golurn Barrelstave, Dwarven... Drinker? (Craw Hammerfist)

And to a lesser extent:
Sheriff Berserker Bill, Human berserking Sheriff (Gray Shade)

Basically GS has limited access to all the intarwebs right now, but will either post when he can or through me, if the plot (HA! There's a plot?!?) requires it...

LogicsFate

First Post
:eek:
So I was just plodding along the story and relised that I would morne this piticular game most of all, then I got the the end. :uhoh:

I'm guessing this would be a bad time to mention that I'd like to give this one game a shot of continuing... :heh:

Remove ads