IVV1: The Forgotten Map [orsal judging]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
]ooc[ not a problem. i m an electrician. I know how work can turn crazy on a oments notice. ]/ooc[

]Pledgerized from post 158:[ Karl is not trained in direct combat and as he shoots the arrow he is caught off guard by the thug's felling blow. stars in pitch blackness is all he sees for what seems like an eternity but the blackness changes to gray fog that clears to the sight of the smilling halfling, possum. She smiles, and grunts "this thing is paying for itself!", which brings a smile and gravelly "thanks very much" from the prone rouge. ]/pledgerizeing[

the smile on the Rogues face dissappears suddenly as he sees Oskar the dwarf being hauled back on the pier. he looks to see if he can lend a hand and will do so.

Wik

First Post
After she heals Karl, Possum whistles. Aurustes, Possum's summoned dog, returns to her side. It starts panting, while Possum pats it on the head. "Tell Griffin I said hello. Sorry for calling you, my friend."

The dog disappears in a flash, and Karl thinks he can smell honey, mixed with a touch of ozone, on the breeze.

Possum turns towards Oskar. "Are you hurt? And what just happened?"

Scott DeWar

Karl looks about at the prescence of the strange smells," Hoiney? and fresh smell of lightning? i see not thunderstorms nor bee hives about..." Wonderes the Explorer out loud.

Gobletchica

First Post
Dianna also notices the strange scent but does not comment on it. Her attention is directed at the waterlogged dwarf and making sure he's alright.

Wik

First Post
"That's just Aurustes, talllegs. He smells like a bee in a rainstorm. Better than most dogs, at any rate... and that's just between us. My people are supposed to love dogs, and they do have their uses, I suppose... I'm just not particularly fond of their scent."

Possum crinkles her nose, and makes her way over to Oskar. "You're hurt... but not as bad as some here." She frowns at a body nearby.

"You want me to take a look at that nasty scratch there? Or are you going to get all 'dwarf' on me?"

Scott DeWar

"Tall legs. Tall legs? what do you mean tall ... " karl quickly shuts up when he notices she is picking on Oskar now.

After a second vindala joins the conversation, cleaning the blood from her not dismissed claws and yet attempts to still keep note of anything suspicious
"Yes I get carried away at times" she responds to the note about the body,"thinks he’s got a chance?"
She smiles and even a chuckle escapes at the "dwarf" comment.

Last edited:

thegreyman

First Post
Lily wanders over to the sleeping orc.

"What we do with this one?" Lily asks as she taps a claw against her teeth. "We make sure he doesn't wake up?"

"I don’t think that’s necessary, lets just tie him up for now and make him someone else’s trouble, like whatever guard this district has" Vindala says in disdain. Then she looks at the other one and says " or we can just him go, when he finds out what happened to his friend he will probably think of retiring for some farmer life or something" she adds with a dark yet whimsical tone and an equal smile.

Remove ads