IVV1: The Forgotten Map [orsal judging]

jaker2003

Explorer
Oskar 5/12 hp

Oskar thanks Dianna as he tries to straighten his dripping beard. "I know my limits, healer. I will not refuse your help.

Excellent work, everyone. Those two didn't last long against you!

Though I appreciate Vindala's quick work, It would be nice if the orc did not bleed to death. I have some rope to tie them both with.
" Oskar asks Dianna to find the local authorities as he searches his pack for his silk rope.

Wik

First Post
CLW Wand on Oskar (1d8+1=4)

Possum touches the wand on Oskar, healing most of his gash. "There. That gets most of it. But I won't use it again to finish the job... these wands are expensive."

Instead, she'll use 3 uses of her 0th level spells to heal 2 more HP. That should put Oskar at 12.

She takes a look at the wound. "There. That should do it. The skin will be a little sore, but I don't expect any complaints. Now, about this Orc... I think we should ask a few questions. And Oskar and Karl should get the honours of asking the questions."

[sblock=status]

HP: 12/12
Spells Memorized
0th: Detect Magic, Light, Mending, Guidance
1st: Magic Stone, Magic Weapon, Summon Monster I (Longstrider)
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I suspect i may have a knife that is sharp enough to give a clean shave during questioning. " remarks Karl to the mention of he and oskar doing the questioning. "we might want to write up a list of questions to ask so as not to seem unprofessional."

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
The first brawler is stabilized. He spits out a little blood but is otherwise unresponsive, but alive.

The second one is tied up and awaken. Lolling his head, he tries to get up and fails. "Hey! Why, you little... C'mere, pipsqueak! All o'yaz!"

vindala stands there, her claws still active, and keeps watch while trying to look as menecing as she can.

ooc: well no real action her but for spot and listen, and claws can be active for 1 hour so there active for now.

jaker2003

Explorer
InVinoVeritas said:
The first brawler is stabilized. He spits out a little blood but is otherwise unresponsive, but alive.
The second one is tied up and awaken. Lolling his head, he tries to get up and fails. "Hey! Why, you little... C'mere, pipsqueak! All o'yaz!"
Oskar places his hands on the half-orc's shoulders and helps him sit up and lean back against a post. "We have not been properly introduced. I am Oskar Ungart, holy warrior of Azwan. These are my partners. What is your name?"
OOC: If he is still combative or refuses to cooperate, I'd like to work him over to improve his disposition towards us, assuming there is time . . . [2,8] = (10)
OW! a 2!
According to the SRD, that means he'd be Hostile or Unfriendly . . . I think. Maybe we should let Karl and Vindala rough him up? :p

jaker2003

Explorer
OOC: InVinoVeritas is our DM, Orsal is along to make sure everything flows smoothly (EnWorld) rule-wise.

Missing a day is normal, everyone should be back by Monday evening, though.

Remove ads