IVV1: The Forgotten Map [orsal judging]

jaker2003

Explorer
Oskar turns back to the group, "Thank you for the compliment, Karl. I didn't want to start a fight in town, too many innocent people could be injured; and we might even have beeen arrested by the local constables.

Before we do anything else, can everyone tell the group what we know about 'the good merchant Scrate'?
" Knowledge (local) (untrained) (1d20+1=6)
"All I really know about him is that those two men were evil, as confirmed by the insight given to me by Azwan."
OOC: With all 6 of us rolling dice, surely one of us will know more than what the 'vagrants' provided.

Gobletchica

First Post
InVinoVeritas said:
(OOC: It certainly could have escalated. But, cool heads and talking folks down made it not happen. So, 100 XP for everyone for defusing the situation.)
OOC: How do I put the xp on my character sheet? Also Dianna doesn't have any Knowledge skills so she can't help there.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Gobletchica said:
OOC: How do I put the xp on my character sheet? Also Dianna doesn't have any Knowledge skills so she can't help there.

you should be able to click on the edit button and make any changes on you character sheet...that is how i do it, and then i make a notationat the bottom of the sheet.

Tetsubo

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Lily and Dianna, not being local, know nothing about Scrate.

Oskar, likewise, does not associate with evil, and would know nothing of such an individual who would hire such nefarious henchmen.

Karl thinks he might have heard the name Scrate at some point in connection with the harbor, but that's all he knows.

The party head back toward the temple, passing by a vegetable cart.

(Anything anyone wants to do before returning to the temple?)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Karl has a mement of charity as he sees the cart of vedgies come into view. he speaks with the merchant and chooses items for a total of 1 gold piece of food for the temple moms touse in cooking.

(noted loss of 1 gp on character sheet)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases