IVV1: The Forgotten Map [orsal judging]

Wik

First Post
Possum smiles. "We're on the job for only a few hours, and already you seek to rest? We are not lawyers, my friend - we have to work for a living! Let's go see this Scrate, while we're still angry."

jaker2003

Explorer
Oskar turns on Possum, "Do you propose that we burst into his home and route him out of his bed?! Shall we beat him like thugs until he gives us what we want!?" Oskar gestures at the Spungelli Brothers.

Gobletchica

First Post
Dianna nodded her head.
"Actually, I agree with Oskar. While we don't need to seek rest just yet, business visits in the middle of the night are almost never a good idea."

"now i must dis agree" Vindala interrupts "a man like Scrate probably does his business at night anyway"
"besides it would be a waste to give him the time to find more goons" she adds

Wik

First Post
Possum calmly looks at Oskar. "Not at all. Oh, careful... you're still dripping everywhere."

She dabs at his armour carefully. "you should be careful... you'll rust all over. And, no, that's not what I was saying. What I was saying is that we have fire in our bellies, and righteous indignation - something you paladins should know all about. If we confront him with the memory of our victory fresh in mind, that should give us an edge."

She smiles calmly. "Plus, if we rest now, we're simply giving him time to regroup and think his next move. I'd much rather rush him while we still have the initiative."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I agree with bot possum and Vindalla. as to strikeing now... besides, he may not know of the failure of his ... goons just yet adding to his likely hood to act foolishly."

thegreyman

First Post
"Maybes we go see if Scrate is awake and then decide what we do? If he is asleep, good time for us to sleep as well."

"Maybes then we find foods someplace..."
Lily adds licking her lips while searching the shadows for a tasty morsel.

jaker2003

Explorer
Oskar spits, "When were these orcs upgraded from opportuniistic thugs to hired henchmen? I was under the impression that they harassed whomever they thought they could bully."

Oskar pulls the soggy map from his belt and asks Lily to check it for water damage. She and Possum are closest to his height, but he's 'arguing' with the halfling.

thegreyman

First Post
Lily takes the map gingerly, trying to not let her claws poke holes in the thing. She uses her robes to blot the map and get rid of excess water.

Remove ads