• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JA's Upcoming - The Princes Own

Scotley

Hero
What are you doing for Gods in this game JA? Not that my character plans to be especially religious. Just trying to fill in all the blanks.

Scotley

Hero
You can worship my wizard.

'worship my wizard' huh? That sounds a little too much like 'flogging the bishop' or maybe 'worshiping at the gates' since we are talking a female wizard here.

I think I'll just stick with the approved pantheon when it becomes known. ;)

Axel

First Post
You may go with any pathfinder deiety :)

Done and done! One Cleric of Abadar, now posted (but still wip). :)

I ended up choosing Nobility as Declan's second domain. The character seemed to cry out for intellectual and cultural snobbery in his personality. Ergo, nobility worked well. :)

Note: At 8th level he will get Leadership as a bonus feat. Any thoughts on how this could play out? When I get around to properly writing his background I'm planning on including a younger brother - could be written in as the companion. Followers...dunno yet. Information gathering "clients"?

Lastly, are we starting at 7th level? I remember reading something on page 1 (or thereabouts?) that PCs were to be created at 7th level but start at 1st level?? Can't remember now.

J. Alexander

First Post
Axel
Sure feel free to add the younger brother let me research leadership a bit...

For All.

Anticipated kickoff is next monday let me know if you need more time...

Everyone is to start off at 1st level.....during the first posting you will be taking oaths to the prince and it is the power of the oaths etc that jumps you to 7th level, hint you may want to think about what this means,,access to such magic etc,..and part of the fun of the game at first is going to be watching 17 year olds deal with such an increase in their personal power and social standing when they become "The Princes Own"

Rhun

First Post
Everyone is to start off at 1st level.....during the first posting you will be taking oaths to the prince and it is the power of the oaths etc that jumps you to 7th level, hint you may want to think about what this means,,access to such magic etc,..and part of the fun of the game at first is going to be watching 17 year olds deal with such an increase in their personal power and social standing when they become "The Princes Own"

How are we going to handle determining spells for say...my wizard?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads