• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jemal's Prisoners

Lord_Raven88

First Post
As Quill closes the distance he see for himself the devastating attacks of the raiders.

"Damn"

Seeing that his help is once again needed Quill begins to cast one of his more deadly offensive spells.

[sblock=OOC: ]Cast Maximised Uttercold Fire Brand (DC21) up to 12 brands (5' radius) each causing 60 points of damage in the first round and 30 points of damage in the second round. Also shouldn't the Black Tentacles be grappling the raiders, I didn't notice a reference to that fact.[/sblock]AC 13, HP's 47/47.
Extended Alterself(Wing Elf) 2 hours duration.

ethandrew

First Post
Present and accounted for

Autumn hasn't logged on since the 20th and Shayuri is moving so is indisposed, as for the other two, I am not certain

Autumn

First Post
Celes locks eyes with the leader and closes with him, stamping her hooves, her sword flashing out to test his defenses.

Despite her eagerness for battle, she's not unaware of her allies. She can see that Eoghan, with no proper gear, is in difficulties, and even as she presses the attack against her chosen opponent she keeps one eye on him. She handles her shield expertly, creating a daunting barrier, and it's poised now to defend him just as much as herself.

[sblock=OOC] Sorry for the break in posting, I was off on a boat. I did make an Absence post, but I guess it slipped through the cracks and didn't get seen. Sorry!

This post is assuming that it's possible for Celes to be adjacent to Eoghan and still attack the leader. If not then her first priority is to take up position next to Eoghan, and she'll attack somebody else and wait for the leader to come to her. If she can accomplish that by 5' stepping and making a Full Attack then that's all to the good. Otherwise she'll move and make a single attack.

If Eoghan takes damage next round, she splits it 50/50 with him using her Shield Ally ability.

I'll let you do the rolling for the attacks since I don't know whether I should be rolling for a full attack or just one single one.

If it's a full attack then the numbers are:

+2 Flaming Adamantine Longsword +20/+15/+10, damage 2d6+11, +1d6 fire, crit 19-20/x2
and +3 Heavy Steel Shield of Bashing +19, damage 2d6+6, crit 20/x2

If a single attack then it's

+2 Flaming Adamantine Longsword +22, damage 2d6+11, +1d6 fire, crit 19-20/x2[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
*OOC: I saw that you posted absence, but there were 4 characters that hadn't have posted IC Actions. We're still waiting on Avalon (Will post on weekend) and Sin.
I'll NPC Mei-Ying, as Shayuri's moving currently.

Avalon®

First Post
As one of the worgs lunges for his robes, Xing'dao Li takes notice and lashes out with a vicious chop to the creature's head. As he does so, he feels a sharp pang of pain as other attacks got through his defense. Noticing the wounds on his body, he touches one of the beads on his neck and feels his wounds begin to lessen and close.

[sblock=OOC]Uses a standard action to activate his bead of healing to heal himself. Rolls: AoO attack=26, AoO damage=12, Bead of Healing=21[/sblock]

AC: 23, HP: 58/102. Damage has been reduced by one due to DR.

-SIN-

First Post
Smiling grimly, Valak closes on the wounded leader. Gripping his hammer tightly in both hands he attacks the Bandit head-on.

Valak will attack the leader if possible, if not he'll go for the nearest one. Full Attack.

O.M.G. I didn't realise you lot were waiting for me! I am so, so, sorry! Please forgive me.

Remove ads