• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D (2024) Jeremy Crawford: “We are releasing new editions of the books”

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairity...

imagine tomorrow Mcdonalds made a 'new' big mac that is a single burger on a sourer dough bun with mayo mustard lettuce tomato and pickle.

That MIGHT be a great burger, but calling it a big mac confuses people.

putting out a taste test of that new burger and saying "It's still the big mac just like any other Big mac would make people ask "wait this is a new big mac right?"

It gets worse if you go to your favorite Mc donalds message board to ask about New Big Mac and people insist it isn't new it's the same big mac...

now I am hungry, but I wont go to fast food on a night I don't work.
Man, that's MUCH better than my car analogy.

And now I too want a Big Mac, which I haven't had in a few years.

I will raise you a 3rd coke...

I just got back from my Honey Moon, and we went to Jamacia. They had Coke made with real suger... here in the states we us corn by product. So in theory there could be 4 really... the new coke made from suger, the new coke made from corn, the classic coke made with suger and the clastic coke made with corn.
Around here (GA), and in CA and PA it's called "Mexican Coke", because Mexico gets the sugar, too. Like, that's how the restaurants list it in their menu.

Pretty sure Coke sold everywhere outside of the US contains sugar instead of corn syrup.
Reminds me of Hardy Boys Casefiles book I read in my preteen days. Turned out the French chef planning meals for anschoold district was using horse meat, because Americans had bad taste. He might be right; our McDonalds suck compared to global offerings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads