Jericho 11/8/06 (spoilers)

Crymson

First Post
JEL said:
This begs the question then, is each message at the beginning different, and if so, what are they?

Yep they are, though this is the first significant one really. Check wikipedia; that's where they have the answers :)

Gog

First Post
Arnwyn said:
I thought that was probably the best episode of the season so far. On the road Mad Max-style? Empty abandonded towns? Cool notations on irradiated homes? Hospital shootout? Oh yeah.

The episode was also phenominally stupid and far-fetched (yes, even in the context of the show). A bunch of "mercenaries" shooting up sick people and doctors because one of them "snapped"? Whatever. It made not one bit of sense.

I suppose FEMA is up and running, but they aren't doing much. Are all the survivors of Rogue River supposed to be "north in a tent city"? Wonder if they're still there...

But post-apocalyptic goodness made up for that bit of nonsense.

Well I'm not buying they are working for FEMA. I figure they are just out for themselves and are using FEMA as a cover. After all it isn't like communications are working all over.

And as far as killing all the people go well they can't hang you but once, and it's a lot easier to get away with something if there aren't any witnesses. Plus the only person that we heard that story from was the one Ravenwood guy left behind, who we know lied about part of the story.

Remove ads