Joke Names you've never used...but want to.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
In my heart of hearts, I hope some adventure writer is taking all of this thread in and designing something for a convention...

Mad_Jack

Legend
For some time, I've been wanting to run:

1) A bard named Dore Mifaso LaTido.

As one or two others have noted, it's not an uncommon idea - mine was Doremi Fasolatido... ;)
(Well, one of them, anyway - I can't quite remember, but I may have actually used the idea more than once.)

He was a suave and debonair ladies' man with a fine tenor voice. I had a bad Latin/Italian-ish accent all ready for him and everything.

Unfortunately, the party never met him as they got...creative...with their problem-solving and simply burned down the inn where the person they were trying to intercept was staying, rather than going in to try to capture/kill the guy.
And thus, Doremi and about half a dozen other interesting NPCs met their fiery dooms without ever having seen game time.

Zhaleskra

Adventurer
Well, the first character I made for HARP SF. She's a Gorsiva (bird-like person, but wing membranes inflate, no hollow bones), Fusion Scout (Psion/Scout hybrid), from the Frontier culture. Her name is Jynifer "Jynee" Tutohn, she has the training package "MegaCorp Mercenary", work(s/ed) for Gadgetron, and her Gadgetron agent number is, you guessed it: 8675309.

Remove ads