• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Judgement Day (Full)

Wrahn

First Post
Epic Leadership (21st level feat)
Automatic Quicken Spell (bonus Radient Servant feat)
Ignore Material Components (24th level feat)

You need a 30 spellcraft to take Automatic Quicken Spell (min level 27) :(

Jarval

Explorer
Wrahn said:
You need a 30 spellcraft to take Automatic Quicken Spell (min level 27) :(
Ah, so you do. I guess that's what I get for speed-reading the SRD :) Well, that gives me three epic feats to play with. Any suggestions?

Wrahn

First Post
Rkhet said:
Planar Turning is nice. Cast Planar Ally, then Command whatever comes out. You get angelic groupies.

Not a particularly good act...

Depending on what you are looking at, Improved Spell Capacity is not a bad route to go. Even only taking the first two levels of Automatically Quickened Spell (one from 27 and the other from the Radiant Servant bonus) is not a bad idea, or Improved Metamagic (which has the same Spellcraft 30 requirement). Multispell is a good feat as well if you intend to go with a lot of quickened spells.

Rkhet

First Post
Ha. That's why I don't like playing good adventurers. You never get to do any of the fun stuff.

You already have Improved Initiative. Might wanna go the whole hog and get Superior Initiative too.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads