• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Judgement Day (Full)

gabrion

First Post
Since the DMs don't seem to be around at the moment, can anyone explain the pre-errata policy. Was there a reason they chose to run this game in such a manner?

Endovior

First Post
It's actually quite common to ignore errata. AFAIK, the errata mainly fixes a few minor and obvious errors, which don't really have anything to do with game balance, so all using errata means is more work for the DM... or at least, that's the reasons I've been able to wring from past DMs who do so.

Last edited:

gabrion

First Post
Endovior said:
It's actually quite common to ignore errata. AFAIK, the errata mainly fixes a few minor and obvious errors, which don't really have anything to do with game balance, so all using errata means is more work for the DM... or at least, that's the reasons I've been able to wring from past DMs who do so.

I guess I thought the reason they made errata was because of balance issues. In any case, I hope my question didn't hijack the thread too much.

@DMs-Just in case you didn't see it before, I'm interested in joining this game should a spot appear. RIght now it looks like you have your 4 on 4, but if for some reason one side should start to get their butts handed to them, or if you just want another player, I would love to join an epic game.

Wrahn

First Post
gabrion said:
I guess I thought the reason they made errata was because of balance issues. In any case, I hope my question didn't hijack the thread too much.

@DMs-Just in case you didn't see it before, I'm interested in joining this game should a spot appear. RIght now it looks like you have your 4 on 4, but if for some reason one side should start to get their butts handed to them, or if you just want another player, I would love to join an epic game.

With Ferrix it is 5 on 4 btw

Jemal

Adventurer
Albedo and I have been hit by a few minor disasters/setbacks lately, so it'll be a little while longer before we can post the IC.

@Gabrion We'll keep you in mind, and we chose the no-errata policy b/c we just don't like most of the errata.

And yes, Canadians spell it Judgement... at least that's how I was taught.

Where there any questions btw?

gabrion

First Post
Jemal, considering this

Wrahn said:
With Ferrix it is 5 on 4 btw

and this

Jemal said:
it'll be a little while longer before we can post the IC

would you be interested in another player jumping in? If you have things how you like at the moment, then I'll just watch, but if you would rather have it at 5 on 5 I'll whip something up.

Pyrex

First Post
I think the 5 on 4 number is based on completed characters. Last time I counted active posters it's something like 8-on-8 with something like half the PC's actually being done :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads