• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Judgement Day (Full)

Ferrix

Explorer
Bialaska, where are the Stone of Greater Luck and Stone of Greater Intuition from? +5 luck bonus to all saves and a +5 insight bonus to all saves is a really nice benefit.

Wrahn, I love how you always work in Divine Grace or Dark Blessing into your epic builds for that utterly ridiculous bonus to saves from charisma ;) Props.

Last edited:

Bialaska

First Post
Ferrix said:
Bialaska, where are the Stone of Greater Luck and Stone of Greater Intuition from? +5 luck bonus to all saves and a +5 insight bonus to all saves is a really nice benefit.

It is Cloak of Resistance that gives luck bonus and insight bonus rather than resistance bonus and it's not taking up an item slot, hence the higher cost.

Wrahn

First Post
Bialaska said:
It is Cloak of Resistance that gives luck bonus and insight bonus rather than resistance bonus and it's not taking up an item slot, hence the higher cost.

The reason he asks is that changing the type of bonus 1) double the cost (base cost = Bonus squared x 2k) and 2) falls under creating your own magic items as I don't believe there is any published magic item that have that magnitude of non-resistant bonus (though I could easily be wrong, I don't own all the books).

And Ferrix, thanks for the props :)

now when do we get to see what you have made?

Endovior

First Post
*Raises Eyebrow*

Changing the type of bonus approaches the level of cheatery, mostly because it stacks. That's the point where I'd not allow it, but it's up to Albedo and Jemal.

Bialaska

First Post
I know that there's Luckstone that grants luck bonus +1 to AC and I think there's an Ioun stone that gives +1 insight. All that really is done is upping the bonus.

Ferrix

Explorer
Bialaska said:
I know that there's Luckstone that grants luck bonus +1 to AC and I think there's an Ioun stone that gives +1 insight. All that really is done is upping the bonus.

A +1 bonus is relatively small compared to a +5 bonus.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads