July PDF

the8bitdeity

First Post
Hello,
I subscribed to the WotBS campaign PDFs. I noticed Adventure #3 was supposed to be released in July. Is this schedule up to date with all the latest information, or has the schedule been adjusted? When can we anticipate #3's release?

merchantsteve

Explorer
The module is in layout right now and the schedule has been changed to reflect a 6 week average release.
These modules are huge and we want to make sure you get the best!

the8bitdeity

First Post
Thanks for the update. I have no problems with things taking longer, just wanted to know what the estimated schedule was (I'm a software dev, so I'm used to changing deadlines).

Any chance the main page schedule could get updated when folks have free time? (Meaning are all further releases pushed at all?)

EDIT: Looking forward to the new module!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Any chance the main page schedule could get updated when folks have free time? (Meaning are all further releases pushed at all?)

The updated schedule on the WotBS page is correct (although I left the current release as July). Basically, we've given ourselves 6 weeks per adventure rather than 4 weeks, as that appears to be the realistic amount of time it's taking us.

merchantsteve

Explorer
Teasers to tide you over

Here are a couple of battlemaps for the upcoming adventure!

Attachments

• TE-Swamp-2-Witch Isle_PM.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 89
  • TE-Seaquen-4-Etinifi_PM.jpg
    TE-Seaquen-4-Etinifi_PM.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 90
  • TE-Swamp-6-Attercop Youth_PM.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 92

renau1g

First Post
Excellent. I can't wait. I'm about to start a new campaign for my home group and was about to use Scales of War until I subscribed to this. Great work!

Now I need to go work on my conversion efforts to fit it into Faerun.

merchantsteve

Explorer
I am currently proofing the laid-out document for errors and corrections. Kevin, the real editor, is at GenCon and will give it the last OK and then it should be releasable.

Remove ads