KahunaCon '06 July 22nd and 23rd! slots still open! (greater Boston/Providence area)

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Qualidar said:
OK, I'm trying to decide what to sign up for.

KB, can you give a bit of info on the Alternity adventure (modern? sci-fi?) I know alternity, just wondering about the adventure.

I'll give Robotech a try in slot 2, and the Serenity game in slot 3.

I'm not sure yet, but I might run something unspecified in slot 4. Maybe Mutants and Masterminds, or Damnation Decade, if I get up to speed soon enough.

~Qualidar~

I think Qualidar's post might have gotten missed, KB.

With your two additions, looks like my Firefly game is full.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
I know it is summer, and people have plans, but have we heard from:

Bobitron
CarlZog
Corsair
Dareoon Dalandrove
Davelozzi
GlassJaw
GreyRat
just__al
Kajamba Lion
LightPhoenix
MabGod
Pseudonym
SamuraiY
or
Scholar

(I would hate for people to miss it just because they didn't notice this thread.)

Qualidar

First Post
Zog and Greyrat might be coming down with us. Also, SirOsis of Liver said he will probably attend one of the days as well. I haven't spoken to Dareoon Dalendrove in a couple of weeks, but he might be in as well (as our normal weekend game is not going to happen).

Also: I may be dropping out of my slot 3 game (Serenity) and running a Northern Crown adventure. I'm going out to buy it later today.

~Qualidar~

p.s. that's the other "Zog", not Carl.

Last edited:

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Qualidar said:
Zog and Greyrat might be coming down with us. Also, SirOsis of Liver said he will probably attend one of the days as well. I haven't spoken to Dareoon Dalendrove in a couple of weeks, but he might be in as well (as our normal weekend game is not going to happen).

~Qualidar~

p.s. that's the other "Zog", not Carl.

I remember Zog from your Yttrai's house. He's GreyRat's husband. GreyRat is unforgetable. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads