Kazz't Defeats Lord Soth!

Kazz't the Devil
Silver Sash 4
Record: 5-1
Powers:
Signature Style: West Wind, Signature Location: Island, Master of Wealth, Arena Fighter, Profiteer, Bribe Judges (x2)

Possessions:
Contract of Binding:
Powers-Sneaky Trick (x1), Fist of Fury (x1)
Yen: 15

I find your gardener to be brazen, your divine temple to be empty, and your magic to be blunt.

(Strat and judge gen'd moves since I want to prove to people that I'm not a cheater)

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
Lord Soth accepts the challenge from the greedy sash!

"Do you think your puny words could ever hope to affect me? You could never understand the depths of my evil..."

Soth request a six flag, strat, speed match with Judge gen'd moves.

Lord Soth
Dark Knight 2
Sig Style: Chopstick
Sig Location: City
Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Dirty Trick(X2), Poisoned Blade, Master of Shadows, Corruption
14 wins/10 losses

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
" MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the knoll south-east of the Point of the Wailing Bones on the dawn of the fist."

Soth's Hand
<MB2k2> 1: The lotus blossom brutalizes the knoll; averts the descent of the sun!
<MB2k2> 2: The claw brutally vanquishes the ruins; wards off the edge of the eyes and so it ferociously guards against the chaos of the wyrm!
<MB2k2> 3: The needle scatters the wastelands; removes the onslaught of the sun!
<MB2k2> 4: The sword storms the delta; redirects the chi of the rodent! *yen*
<MB2k2> 5: The toad dodges upon the dungeon; scatters the motion of the fortress!

Kazz't Hand
<MB2k2> 1: The blizzard attacks the tower; averts the speed of the reptile!
<MB2k2> 2: The rat sings on top of the city; grasps the onslaught of the rain!
<MB2k2> 3: The thunder speaks next to the gate; shields the thrust of the root!
<MB2k2> 4: The fan prances above the river; absorbs the quickening of the fell dagger!
<MB2k2> 5: The falcon charges the pond; fends off the drive of the mind!

The falcon charges the pond; fends off the drive of the mind!

"I've heard the stories, I know your weakness Lord Soth!!!" Kazz't charges up to Lord Soth, using his devilish powers to counter the demons hold on the real Soth, lapsing his opponent's guard while Kazz't makes a clean, quick slash.

"Though I am not similar to most of my kin, the bloodwar must rage on!"

(btw for the record, Soth agreed to no corruption in the chatroom)

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
With the grace of the Lotus Blossom, Lord Soth attacks Kazz't. The Death Knight lands blow after blow upon the hapless Sash - brutalizing him from head to toe. As the devil, Kazz't, attempts to counter-attack, Soth slides underneath a large branch of a nearby tree and becomes almost immposible to see, let alone hit.

The lotus blossom brutalizes the knoll; averts the descent of the sun!

Rathan

First Post
*The man decked in all red robes pushes Kalanyr aside and judges.....*

"well done soth...... brutalize you're opponent you have done this round......"

1 Flags Soth; 0 Flags Kazz't

Last edited:

The blizzard attacks the tower; averts the speed of the reptile!

thoughts*He may have defended against that attack, but he must be weakening...*, Kazz't attacks with the fury of a blizzard, of icy cold revenge on the countless demons of the blood war as he uses Soth's own speed against him.

MidKnight

First Post
Icy cold revenge?? Soth thinks not...

Soth decides to match the devil's speed with pure power. The Death Knight rakes deadly poisoned claws across the back of Kazz't.

The claw brutally vanquishes the ruins; wards off the edge of the eyes and so it ferociously guards against the chaos of the wyrm!

Poisoned Blade

The thunder speaks next to the gate; shields the thrust of the root!

Taking the style of his previous opponent, Kazz't sends a large, reverberating yell as loud as the thunders themselves in an attempt to shatter Lord Soth's helmet...

Remove ads