Kazz't Defeats Lord Soth!

Rathan

First Post
Soth's Hand:
<MeowthBot> 1: The raven splits the vineyard; parts the rolling of the honor!
<MeowthBot> 2: The rat masterfully annihilates the vineyard; wards off the motion of the rain! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 3: The frog slides below the steppes; parries the assailment of the lily!
<MeowthBot> 4: The rose petal appears across the village; redirects the throw of the lightning!
<MeowthBot> 5: The owl bows through the garden; protects against the stab of the sun!

Kazz't's Hand:
<MeowthBot> 1: The thunder seeks in the midst of the wastelands; quells the tempest of the root!
<MeowthBot> 2: The fist drops across the mesa; guards against the stab of the fortress! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 3: The staff appears in the midst of the city; parts the offensive of the fell dagger!
<MeowthBot> 4: The scorpion illuminates the desert; averts the blood of the armor!
<MeowthBot> 5: The west wind silences the steppes; shields the foray of the orchid!

MidKnight

First Post
Lord Soth decides that it's time Kazz't saw his vineyards...

The rat masterfully annihilates the vineyard; wards off the motion of the rain! *yen*

Rathan

First Post
well...I'm glad someone silenced that little rats squeeking......."

Two points Kazz't

3 Flags Soth; 5 Flags Kazz't

2 yen to kazz't as well......

The fist drops across the mesa; guards against the stab of the fortress! *yen*

Kazz't drops another enlogated arm across Soth's body, the devils whole body seeming to grow with strength as he guards against Soth's attacks...

The thunder seeks in the midst of the wastelands; quells the tempest of the root!

"I'm not content with destroying your vineyards, I will only be content when I seek and destroy your soul!" Kazz't summons a dark thunderbolt to seek the wastelands they are in for Soth and quell him.

Remove ads