Kazz't Defeats Lord Soth!

MidKnight

First Post
As Kazz't speaks his thundering words, Soth stampedes him!

Drawing forth his sword, Soth bats aside the attacks of the devil.

The sword storms the delta; redirects the chi of the rodent! *yen*

Rathan

First Post
"when thunder speaks.... everyone hears it....."

Point Kazz't

3 Flags Soth; 1 Flag Kazz't

Kazz't notices something under his foot...anbd when he lifts it..... 2 yen are there......

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
Soth's Hand:
<MeowthBot> 1: The thunder illuminates the wastelands; guards against the violence of the battlements and dances with the chaos of the plant!
<MeowthBot> 2: The needle fiercely devastates the delta for it harshly withers Ssu-Ma's Tomb; gracefully guards against the aggression of the amphibian and in addition it waves away the cut of the cat!
<MeowthBot> 3: The claw lies underneath the temple; shields against the edge of the rodent! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 4: The thorn burns the madlands and drops below the earth; averts the descent of the water!
<MeowthBot> 5: The ki-rin kicks higher than the canyon; protects against the foray of the water!

Kazz't's Hand:
<MeowthBot> 1: The lizard overwhelms the heavens; vigorously shields against the efforts of the spirit!
<MeowthBot> 2: The mantis stands above the dungeon; leaps over the edge of the heart!
<MeowthBot> 3: The sword kicks higher than the tundra; scatters the punch of the air!
<MeowthBot> 4: The jaguar falls near the desert and so it destroys the Garden of Worship; dodges the gaze of the sunflower!
<MeowthBot> 5: The vine brutalizes the palace; blocks the aggression of the comet!

[Color=Sky Blue]Sneaky Trick! Fight relocated to the Grand Palace of the Lords of Hell.[/Color]

The vine brutalizes the palace; blocks the aggression of the comet!

"Time to take you to my realm demon!" Kazz't attacks Soth with his arm from a distance, the fiend's limb lengthening to reach his opponent as it swipes at him, the devil prepared to block whatever attack Lord Soth might use.

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
Soth devastates the devil's mid-section with multiple needle-like stabs of his sword...

The needle fiercely devastates the delta for it harshly withers Ssu-Ma's Tomb; gracefully guards against the aggression of the amphibian and in addition it waves away the cut of the cat!

Rathan

First Post
"I don't see how a needle can devastate that much delta...."

Point Kazz't

3 Flags Soth; 2 Falgs Kazz't

one yen to Kazz't

Last edited:

The lizard overwhelms the heavens; vigorously shields against the efforts of the spirit!

"Welcome to Hell my...friend...from this position I can attack the heavens safely, watch!" Kazz't sends up a seed of energy towards the sky, the celestial rays of light being manipulated as Kazz't overwhelms them to rain down about Soth. Meanwihle, with the strength of souls around him Kazz't shields the demon's attacks with renewed vigor and energy.

MidKnight

First Post
"And your assault of the Heavens is supposed to affect me how?"

Lord Soth teaches Kazz't about true power.

The thunder illuminates the wastelands; guards against the violence of the battlements and dances with the chaos of the plant!

Sneaky Trick! Change fight location to the Wastelands

Rathan

First Post
well a dark knight illumanating anything is not really that effective really"

Point Kazz't

3 Flags Soth; 3 Flags Kazz't

The jaguar falls near the desert and so it destroys the Garden of Worship; dodges the gaze of the sunflower!

As Kazz't falls upon the new terrain he sees he's a bit shocked. "Ahhh! Where have my beautiful hells gone, you have taken me no doubt to a place of your people, a garden of worship, a wasteland-fitting garden for a demon like you!" Kazz't attempts to destroy this area of worship to the demons along with Soth as he dodges the gaze of his opponent, swiftly moving about as he attempts to demolish all that he can.

Remove ads