• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Keep on the Borderlands - OOC (Filled UP)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Sahrax
Another detailed and ready character, the only thing I have is a suggestion: Swap out Crown of Madness for Mind Spike - so when you reach 6th lvl it will work well with your Expert Divination feature
Equipment: and another character loaded to the hilt, lol Plz add the following:
- a shortbow & quiver w/20 arrows or a short sword (your choice)
- 2 scroll cases
- paper (6 sheets)
- quills (2)
- ink (2 bottles)
- small bag of sand
- belt pouch with [roll0] GP
And add two of any of the following spells to your spellbook: detect thoughts, locate object, see invisibility, grease, burning hands, or protection from evil and good

Ungar
First off Spearitual Weapon and Spear-It Guardians - LOL very cool
Also liked the use of Primal Savagery in your background.
Equipment:
- Didn't see the warhammer (the elven gift) in your list, plz add one. It has been decorated with feathers and twining vines around the head. Maybe something you keep in your room as a reminder?
- small stone knife (not for combat, for cutting things)
- hunting trap w/spike and hammer
- belt pouch with [roll1] GP

Rorik
Seems you are still working on him. Plz let me know when you are finished.
As to your question let's change the henchmen to:
- Squire (use Guard stats and weapons)
- Groom (use Bandit stats and weapons)
- Page (use Commoner stats and weapons)

-They will improve as the game progresses.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Should be the last of the character check ups:

Aurelius
Says WIP - all I see is that you need to list equipment. SO I can give you your background gear here.
- herbalist kit
- bear skin cloak (doubles as a winter blanket)
- 2 sets of thin cords for setting snares (also can tie up people)
- belt pouch w/ [roll0] GP

Derek
Looks like everything is in order and all you need is your background feature. Not knowing what you did in the circus makes it kind of hard to help. You could have done horsemanship tricks, juggled, walked a tightrope, so many options. Let me know what you think your character's act was.
Equipment: plz add
- set of fine clothes (near a coustume, but not quite)
- banner with your hearldry on it (was used to annouce your act)
- small chest full of props
- belt pouch with [roll1] GP

EarlyBird

Explorer
So here is my breakdown of the groups: Anyone see anything they might do differently? Or I could have it go randomly to start, think of it as you each not knowing how each other operate and being sent out on missions to find out.

Slipper, half-elf Rogue(thief) - Skarsgard
Erevan, wood elf Druid (circle of the moon) - jonathonhawke
Lorelei, half-elf Warlock (archfey) - Li Shenron
Tassarion, wood elf Fighter(arcane archer) - KahlessNestor
Aurelius, half-orc Barbarian(totem warrior) - Charwoman Gene
Ungar, dwarf Cleric (nature) - Radaceus
Sahrax, high elf Wizard(divination) - JustinCase
Rorik, human Fighter (eldritch knight) - TallIan
Derek, human Paladin (oath of the conqueor) - tglassy

Group A:
Slipper - rogue
Sahrax - wizard
Ungar - cleric
tglassy - paladin
Aurelius - barbar

Group B:
Erevan - druid
Tassasrion - archer
Lorelei - warlock
Rorik (with mini party) - warrior

Going to look out for one more player to make the groups 5 each.

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
Acrobalance. He and his wife were a team, him being the strong one where she was the nimble one. He was incredibly strong, able to do amazing feats of balance and strength, such as holding on to a vertical bar with his hands and stretching out perpendicularly to the bar, with only the strength of his arms keeping him up. I figure a 19 str should be able to handle that. With her, they would do all kinds of crazy things.

The small chest can have some hand chalk and whatnot.

EarlyBird

Explorer
So for a feature? You are good at balancing, stacking, and lifting things?

Feature: Acrobalant: Your days of constant practice gives you great insight into the balance and weight of any item you study for a few minutes. The DM will give you advantage to certain attempts to stack or balance objects, as well as determine if a weapon is well balanced and worth keeping.

tglassy

Adventurer
We could go simpler and say he those with this background can always find work with wondering performers, and can be earn a modest life style while doing so. Backgrounds usually give an association with a group or help out during downtime activities. Wouldn’t mind being able to get a free bed when we go into town.

tglassy

Adventurer
Actually, the Entertainer background is very much what I was looking for, except I wanted Athletics instead of Acrobatics. That feature is perfect. We can model this background as similar to that one and just use that feature.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Just got the first IC up HERE

For now all the characters are a bit tired from a long trip. So please RP in the tavern and ask any questions of old Kordo Vas you like.

Once we figure on groups, goals, and quests. We can get started.

Remove ads