D&D 5E Keep on the Borderlands - OOC (Filled UP)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Rorik and the crew look ready to go.

And you took most of the Noble background gear, hmmm. Plz add to all that...

warhorse with
-bit and bridle
-saddlebags
-military saddle
and a belt pouch w/ [roll0] GP (instead of the noble's 25gp, EDIT: LOL meant to be I guess)

Last edited:

TallIan

Explorer
Rorik and the crew look ready to go.

And you took most of the Noble background gear, hmmm. Plz add to all that...
Was I not supposed to? It's mostly the posh stuff nobles need to prove they are noble

warhorse with
-bit and bridle
-saddlebags
-military saddle
Cool, thanks, that is generous. I was tempted to look into the cavalry route, but didn't have the gold to get a warhorse, and then the first two HP rolls were 1's so decided HAM would be better than Mounted Combatant anyway.
If you don't mind, I might tweak his equipment purchases to try and get the horse some barding, and then also buy a lance.

and a belt pouch w/ [roll0] GP (instead of the noble's 25gp, EDIT: LOL meant to be I guess)
Lol, I guess so :D

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Character checks, still working on them harder than I thought.

Tassarion
Hit point maximum is listed as 5
do not see which cantrip you chose for Arcane Lore
Background feature not listed
Arcane Shot options not listed: plz chose 2
Equipment:
-Loaded for bear, just add 2 unbreakable blunt tipped arrows, and
belt pouch with [roll2] GP

Sorry. The PDFs exported from D&D Beyond do leave some things to be desired. All the information is in Beyond, though.

HP: 37
Cantrip: Druidcraft
Background Feature: Fey Knight
Protectors of fey crossings and portals to the Feywild.
Feywild Attunement - You hold a rank in the Fey Knights, those elves, gnomes, and fey that guard fey crossings, and all the rights and privileges of that rank. You always know when near a fey crossing or portal to the feywild and know its exact direction. In the Feywild, you always know the direction to the major locations (such as the Summer Court, Winter Court, etc), subject to the DM.
Arcane Shot: Grasping Arrow, Seeking Arrow

EarlyBird

Explorer
Was I not supposed to? It's mostly the posh stuff nobles need to prove they are noble

Well you were suppose to make up your background to fit your character, and then I was gonna give you the background gear and gold. But Noble seems like it fit very well.

Cool, thanks, that is generous. I was tempted to look into the cavalry route, but didn't have the gold to get a warhorse, and then the first two HP rolls were 1's so decided HAM would be better than Mounted Combatant anyway.
If you don't mind, I might tweak his equipment purchases to try and get the horse some barding, and then also buy a lance.

I would wait till after the first adventure. Maybe something that you could ask be crafted or purchased from passing caravans. Note your the only person with a mount right now, getting horses for the others will come later, and that's when you'll need the barding and lance.

TallIan

Explorer
Well you were suppose to make up your background to fit your character, and then I was gonna give you the background gear and gold. But Noble seems like it fit very well.
Ah yes, I forgot that.

I would wait till after the first adventure. Maybe something that you could ask be crafted or purchased from passing caravans. Note your the only person with a mount right now, getting horses for the others will come later, and that's when you'll need the barding and lance.
Ok

Actually posting in the IC now as well. Somehow I missed that it was up.

Radaceus

Adventurer
[MENTION=6899077]EarlyBird[/MENTION] do you happen to have an Elf name for Ungar regarding how he came by the Bronze Lion in his back story, or I can make one up?
( I would use Curathion since it was Beleg's name in elvish, and an astute Tolkien reader will under stand my plagiarism :) )

Shayuri

First Post
Ah, okay if jmucchiello is looking to join, I shall bow out...especially since he's considering exactly what I was.

Truth be told, I have serious doubts I can handle another game anyway, so this is for the best.

Have fun, all!

Remove ads