D&D 5E Keith Baker's Eberron/Ravenloft Crossover Comes Next Week!

Eberron-creator Keith Baker will be launching an Eberron/Ravenloft crossover supplement next week on DMs Guild. It's called Dread Metrol: Into the Mists, and will be released on Tuesday, July 13th. The queen watches as the sun sets and the undead lay siege... Tall, handsome, powerful... the undisputed master of House Cannith is also a new kind of artificer... The monsters of the mists...

Eberron-creator Keith Baker will be launching an Eberron/Ravenloft crossover supplement next week on DMs Guild. It's called Dread Metrol: Into the Mists, and will be released on Tuesday, July 13th.

kbdm.png

The queen watches as the sun sets and the undead lay siege...

kbdm2.png

Tall, handsome, powerful...
the undisputed master of House Cannith is also a new kind of artificer...

kbdm3.png

The monsters of the mists aren't always the ones with claws or snake hair...
they could be the victims...

kbdm4.png

Deals are needed to cross the Bridge of the Dead...

Osgood

Adventurer
My best wishes for this title, but I would like to see more projects not linked with the "alpha trinity" Forgotten Realms-Ravenloft-Eberron.
I may be mistaken, but I believe those are the only three settings available to creators on the DMs Guild. I think settings open up when WotC publishes an official book for it--so no Dark Sun or Dragonlance unless and until they have a book for it.
That said, I am really excited to see this one. I love the idea of mixing these settings together.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
I may be mistaken, but I believe those are the only three settings available to creators on the DMs Guild. I think settings open up when WotC publishes an official book for it--so no Dark Sun or Dragonlance unless and until they have a book for it.
That said, I am really excited to see this one. I love the idea of mixing these settings together.

Theros and Ravnica are also available for creators on the DMsGuild, but they are of course MTG settings so don't make much sense for an Eberron crossover.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads