• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kerall defeats Deathstalker

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall looks for a good fight to climb out of disgrace...

OoC:
Stipulations: any type of match, but normal matches must be fought with the safe generator (I'll give the URL), which is only online when I am; and strategy matches must be judge-generated. I live at GMT +1; please don't answer if you aren't going to wait some hours for each reply.

Also...

I find your hired hand to be half-witted, your country to be sketchy, and your armor to be dormant.

Last edited:

SableWyvern

Adventurer
Deathstalker will munchem crunchem silly Honour fighter.

Record: 2-1

Thug - 1

Signature Style: Fan
Dirty Trick

Member of the Hellswamp Gang
Gang Location: Swamp

2 Yen

Deathstalker say:

I find your sister to be like unto a tart, your town to be tattered, and your power to be hopeless.

When judge rule Deathstalker's insults good, he want 4 flag speed strategy.

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Hopeless power is rather pointless, insults to Deathstalker"

(If you object me judging because Deathstalker is in Kendaz's gang let me know and I'll delete this and you can get another judge)

Deathstalker's Hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The dagger unremittingly storms the mountain; leaps over the onslaught of the willow!
<MeowthBot> 2: The mantis glides below the dungeon; grasps the terror of the shield!
<MeowthBot> 3: The fan glides from the ricefield; protects against the motion of the stars!
<MeowthBot> 4: The chimera appears near the desert; dodges the descent of the fire and so it unrelentingly defends against the edge of the dark sunbeam!
<MeowthBot> 5: The frog flies on top of the palace; averts the assailment of the rainbow!

Kerall's Hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The raven cuts the tower; parts the beauty of the weapon!
<MeowthBot> 2: The chimera vanquishes the vineyard; dodges the speed of the chi!
<MeowthBot> 3: The thunder nails the garden; parts the rising of the water!
<MeowthBot> 4: The northstar shouts through the river; fends off the quickening of the air!
<MeowthBot> 5: The tricky mantis slides upon the gate; shields against the assailment of the invisible blade!

The Light and Gray's Huge Pile of Yen have jointly decreed this match to take place at the temple north of the Imperial Palace on the evening of the scorpion.

Zappo

Explorer
"We'll see who will be 'munchem crunchem'..."

The chimera vanquishes the vineyard; dodges the speed of the chi!

OoC: Judging accepted.

SableWyvern

Adventurer
Deatstalker poke Kerall's eyes out with knife.

The dagger unremittingly storms the mountain; leaps over the onslaught of the willow!

Zappo

Explorer
"Ow!" Kerall jumps back and then hits Deathstalker on the head and then on the stomach with a couple of thunderous fist.

The thunder nails the garden; parts the rising of the water!

Fist of Fury: The northstar shouts through the river; fends off the quickening of the air!

SableWyvern

Adventurer
Deathstalker not afraid of a little thunder.

Deathstalker have great defense!

The chimera appears near the desert; dodges the descent of the fire and so it unrelentingly defends against the edge of the dark sunbeam!

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall makes his best Akuma impression. "Mmm... soosh!"

Then, he makes a feint and then another, and finally hits Deathstalker on the nose!

The tricky mantis slides upon the gate; shields against the assailment of the invisible blade!

Remove ads