• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Keywords in my Forbidden Thread Subject List

Plane Sailing, I think that anyone who posts in this thread knows better than to start a thread with one of these forbidden words. So here, take a ha'-penny an' buy you'self somethin' nice.

P.S. When do we get a keyword-based ignore list, like I had on Usenet in 1991?

Henry

Autoexreginated
lukelightning said:
These are the words that will force me to avoid reading a thread here on Enworld, and comments on why.

While I'm not that fond on the commentary of a "don't read" list, I wish more users had one. :) A lot of fights on these forums could be very much avoided if users didn't feel the need to read things that they KNOW will tick them off. However, much like slowing down to look at an accident scene, it's inevitable. ;)

LightPhoenix

First Post
diaglo said:
Sell me on.. Since when has it become the public's job to pimp products for publishers. If you are interested about product X and you want to buy it but don't know enough about it. Go ask the publisher. If you don't want to buy it... don't buy it and leave sleeping dogs lie. If you want to read a review. Go to the review section.

Quoted for agreement.

If you really need to be sold on something, go to the FLGS and ask to look through a copy. Or, you know, don't buy it and spend the money on something you're already sold on. Or food. Because food is good. Or, heaven forbid, read the Reviews section on this very website.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads